Hideous dating coach completely HUMILIATES himself in public (hard to watch)

The first part is only slightly weird, but the celebration after the fact, I had to pause it's just too hard to watch.

[video=youtube]
You can tell he doesn't get this very often.

Boyo said:
loll

what else can u expect from subhumans

these are the very same men that boost the egos of any 2+/10 in hopes of them sleeping with them
It's the most uncomfortable thing I've ever seen, watching him SCREAM in the middle of a packed street "I GOT A KISS CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!" after pecking an average girl on the lips. I am literally covering my eyes saying "oh no, oh no, oh no" at the screen.

That girl who kissed him must be SOOO fucking weirded out.

TheTrews

Normie
It's not that cringey. He could easily be being ironic, nobody around him knows.

It could even work as an ironic message about girls.

TheTrews said:
It's not that cringey. He could easily be being ironic, nobody around him knows.

It could even work as an ironic message about girls.
He's being legit and the girl is standing right there watching him scream down the street in ecstasy because he got a peck on the lips. He's TERRIBLE just look at how cringeworthy everything he does is:

[video=youtube]
He does the same thing as Sensdep just mass approaching, numb to the shame and humiliation. All of them flaked, he said in the comments that he "didn't contact any of them because he has enough hot girls in his life" LOL he's getting paid £1250 by virginal men to coach them.

modified

hairloss expert
He's just doing it for his own entertainment and for laughs from the PUA community. Berba's actually pretty good/normal socially. He has just approached and hit on so many girls at this point he doesn't care anymore.