Hi guys I modified mysterys model a little, this is how u get laid

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Hi,
I thought that there was something off with the model of micro-calibration because sometime I'll get unpredictable outcomes that doesn't match the model of micro-calibration itself, so I decided to rewrite it to how I usually get responses and respond to get a better result

So the "C" in the circle means "Conversation" it can be everything from role-playing to interesting routines that are just interesting or a subject to talk about that just came to your mind and you want to just lay it there

Because the interaction with a women isn't all just IOD's IOI's, DHV's and bait-hook-reel-release, so I put "C" where I think is best to transaction into a conversation, since always playing with that model may get a little weird and unnatural to the girl [img=16x0]
I'd like to hear your opinions about it, and maybe even modify it by your opinions and knowledge to make it better [img=16x0]Thank you for reading, waiting for your comments [img=16x0]

:what: :cage2:

Pic of slayer in the middle

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
you either start with an 'indication of disinterest' or you 'demonstrate high value'

if she gives an indication of disinterest you do indication of disinterest, then you demonstrate high value again until she gives an indication of interest, then you bait her to leave the place or at least try to move her around

if she hooks on you then you do the intermittent thing which is push-pull

if she plays hard to get you go back to iod, which is playing hard to get

doesn't really work like this irl but nevermind

I can haz pua autism