Hi from east asia

bet you cant even afford a plane ride to korea fucking jihadist
I own multiple businesses nearly a millionaire i could buy you and your pathetic bat eating family. Just make sure you wear a red hat or something. Fuck knows how ill tell all you dirty gooks apart

kpopmaxxer

한국여자 세상 제일 예뻐
I own multiple businesses nearly a millionaire i could buy you and your pathetic bat eating family. Just make sure you wear a red hat or something. Fuck knows how ill tell all you dirty gooks apart
yeah continue larping in your mumbai slum , your skin is the color of shit and out here calling asians dirty just fucking lol at your whore of a mom shd have not taken that extra 100rupees to get rawdogged so u POS like u wouldnt have existd

yeah continue larping in your mumbai slum , your skin is the color of shit and out here calling asians dirty just fucking lol at your whore of a mom shd have not taken that extra 100rupees to get rawdogged so u POS like u wouldnt have existd
Your mom was a comfort woman for americans.

The Japs absolutely genocided you ugly dirty pan faced gay looking androgynous faggots. Beautiful.

kpopmaxxer

한국여자 세상 제일 예뻐
Your mom was a comfort woman for americans.

The Japs absolutely genocided you ugly dirty pan faced gay looking androgynous faggots. Beautiful.
sadly your sisters are comfort women for americans, in 2020

kpopmaxxer

한국여자 세상 제일 예뻐
This is what you tell yourself because aome ugly white nerd is fucking your noodlewhore sisters and mom
well atleast we dont get bombed daily and they dont set up concentration camps just to have feminist soldiers humiliate our men

well atleast we dont get bombed daily and they dont set up concentration camps just to have feminist soldiers humiliate our men
No one bombs us you dumb ladyboy transexual.

I can't wait to go to your country and bully your weak pussy people

kpopmaxxer

한국여자 세상 제일 예뻐
No one bombs us you dumb ladyboy transexual.

I can't wait to go to your country and bully your weak pussy people
imean you having to wait for corona is over is a pretty faggot act in it of itself. why not now you afriad of corona? what a gay bitch if you can take a cock up your ass you can take corona risk

imean you having to wait for corona is over is a pretty faggot act in it of itself. why not now you afriad of corona? what a gay bitch if you can take a cock up your ass you can take corona risk
Because travel is restricted you absolute braindead autistic gook.

And gay was supposed to be guy you fucking faggot chink. Its a typo. Fucking retard faggot kpop fag

kpopmaxxer

한국여자 세상 제일 예뻐

And gay was supposed to be guy you fucking faggot chink. Its a typo. Fucking retard faggot kpop fag
if you really wanted to come whoop my ass u can sit thru self quarantine inbred shitskin fag stop coping

kpopmaxxer

한국여자 세상 제일 예뻐

if you really wanted to come whoop my ass u can sit thru self quarantine inbred shitskin fag stop coping
Engrish muthafukka you speak it

Sucky sucky
which part do you not understand im willing to translate what i said to whatever shithole country language you use with google translate, if they even offer translatiom for your toilet jihad language

which part do you not understand im willing to translate what i said to whatever shithole country language you use with google translate, if they even offer translatiom for your toilet jihad language
This part

Ching chang chong gok pong tong