1591142251782.png

the text in red represents my attitude towards the subject clearly

couldn't care less

otherwise welcome, my larping son

:nod2:

FatalFlaw

beauty is terror
Autists
You really from East Asia? Which country? I think almost everyone else here is from the West. I'm from the US btw.

kpopmaxxer

한국여자 세상 제일 예뻐
Translation; Alpha high testosterone bad boy.

Meanwhile white men fuck your women while chinese gooks like you cope.
whitemwn bomb your country as they like in the name of democracy, enslave your people, castrate your men and fuck your women

Remember Abu Ghraib?
Remember 9/11 piss skin

We invade white country's, rape their women and take their money and they dont do shit.

Tell me your adress in korea i will come after Coronavirus and slice you up nice and clean you kpop faggot

kpopmaxxer

한국여자 세상 제일 예뻐
Remember 9/11 piss skin

We invade white country's, rape their women and take their money and they dont do shit.

Tell me your adress in korea i will come after Coronavirus and slice you up nice and clean you kpop faggot
you would get sent back to whatever toilet country you are from at the border because koreans are racist as fuck towards sand niggers like yourself.

you would get sent back to whatever toilet country you are from at the border because koreans are racist as fuck towards sand niggers like yourself.
Tell me your address pussy. We will see you smelly asianigger ching chong corona bat eater.

The whole world bullies ugly alien pan faced gooks because gooks are low testosterone and weak. Tell me your adress and ill slice you up pussy

kpopmaxxer

한국여자 세상 제일 예뻐
Tell me your address pussy. We will see you smelly asianigger ching chong corona bat eater.

The whole world bullies ugly alien pan faced gooks because gooks are low testosterone and weak. Tell me your adress and ill slice you up pussy
come to korea i will slap your shitskin aladin head off genetic trash piece of shit keep fucking coping mohmamad