Hey guys has slayer fart theory been debunked?

OnTheRun

Regular
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
2,082
Reputation
11
My farts are pathetic as fuck and lack dimorphism

:jrage:

if I could ONLY fart like a slayer.. I probably wouldn't be posting here.

lono said:
[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]The earliest weapon associated with the samurai was the longbow, and many were also proficient with polearms. Neither is what first springs to mind for most people when they think of Japan’s warrior class, though. To many, the image of two opposing samurai grasping their swords, ready to duel, is by far the more iconic image.[/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]But while the bow is technically the most traditional, the polearm arguably the most practical, and the katana certainly the most dramatic, none of these are anywhere near as funny as the depiction in this centuries-old scroll of samurai battling each other with their farts.[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]The picture scroll is called “Hegassen Emaki,” literally “Picture Scroll of a Fart Battle,”and that title is by no means a clever metaphor. [/font]


Japanese men arguing about a horse



The decide on the best way to settle the dispute.



Preparation for battle



It's on!



Shields and masks are used but to no avail. The team on the left is losing.



The right team decides to use farts to intensify their smell while blowing their opponents farts back at them.



HOLY FUCK! THe fart has just breached a shield!



RETREAT! RETREAT!



Desperate times calls for desperate measures. They decide to fart into their clothes as a last ditch effort to hold ground.



Success! The other team doesn't fill up the kimono in time and is knocked on their ass. Better luck next time...losers

 
Joined
Jun 23, 2016
Messages
601
Reputation
0
idk but all i know is that women would suck the fart out of a chads asshole if at a dinner table w/ him but let a fat neckbeard break wind and she'll be so disgusted and leave immediately lmao
 

OnTheRun

Regular
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
2,082
Reputation
11
Dan said:
I've been farting the a beast all week long. Like, thunderous shit. Like my cat dives under the bed in response.

Then today I went down to the local coffee shop and the 7/10 barista comped me on a bagel, coffee, and gum. She just looked at me and said "you're good. you're good, go on"

That type of shit never happened when I had faggy juicy farts.

Slayer-fart theory: Confirmed.

Fuck my life

:jump:
 

Rose Funeral

Banned
Joined
Apr 10, 2016
Messages
1,344
Reputation
0
Dan said:
I've been farting the a beast all week long. Like, thunderous shit. Like my cat dives under the bed in response.

Then today I went down to the local coffee shop and the 7/10 barista comped me on a bagel, coffee, and gum. She just looked at me and said "you're good. you're good, go on"

That type of shit never happened when I had faggy juicy farts.

Slayer-fart theory: Confirmed.

Aware of this post, lol @ copying it


:jordan:
 

Leans

Megastar
Joined
Mar 26, 2016
Messages
9,674
Reputation
9
Farting is low inhib and masculine, so it's only natural women adore loud and smelly farts.
 

inferiortool

Rotter
Joined
Jun 2, 2016
Messages
2,848
Reputation
2
Leans said:
Farting is low inhib and masculine, so it's only natural women adore loud and smelly farts.


What about shitting your pants in public?


Btw lol at this slayer :
 

OnTheRun

Regular
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
2,082
Reputation
11
Leans said:
Farting is low inhib and masculine, so it's only natural women adore loud and smelly farts.

Women hate high inhibition incels. I'm too high inhibition to fart in front of women and they know fucking know it and see me as a shy bitch.

Even if I farted in front of a girl, she would be disgusted at my incel, non dimorphic farts. It's over.

inferiortool said:
Leans said:
Farting is low inhib and masculine, so it's only natural women adore loud and smelly farts.


What about shitting your pants in public?


Btw lol at this slayer :

Shitting your pants is retarded and tryhard. Ppl will assume you were trying to force a slayer fart. Slayers never shit their pants.

Clogging toilets is a slayer move tho.
 

amiuglytho

Regular
Joined
Mar 30, 2016
Messages
1,027
Reputation
0
OnTheRun said:
My farts are pathetic as fuck and lack dimorphism

:jrage:

if I could ONLY fart like a slayer.. I probably wouldn't be posting here.

lono said:
Japanese men arguing about a horse



The decide on the best way to settle the dispute.



Preparation for battle



It's on!



Shields and masks are used but to no avail. The team on the left is losing.



The right team decides to use farts to intensify their smell while blowing their opponents farts back at them.



HOLY FUCK! THe fart has just breached a shield!



RETREAT! RETREAT!



Desperate times calls for desperate measures. They decide to fart into their clothes as a last ditch effort to hold ground.



Success! The other team doesn't fill up the kimono in time and is knocked on their ass. Better luck next time...losers


This is absurd farting like a . slayer wtf . God dammit this better be a troll attempt. Eveeyone farts like they do . Smells depends on what you eat lol.
 

OnTheRun

Regular
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
2,082
Reputation
11
amiuglytho said:
OnTheRun said:
My farts are pathetic as fuck and lack dimorphism

:jrage:

if I could ONLY fart like a slayer.. I probably wouldn't be posting here.

This is absurd farting like a . slayer wtf . God dammit this better be a troll attempt. Eveeyone farts like they do . Smells depends on what you eat lol.

Keep coping, fartcel.


Drake said:
my farts have no smell srs

Visit Channing Tatum's farts. It's over for you.
 

marty

Rotter
Joined
Jan 21, 2016
Messages
2,974
Reputation
2
One of the greatest youtube videos ever created

[video=youtube]
 
Top