Hey animus, what's your opinion on going out alone vs with wingman?

modified

hairloss expert
I have done hundreds of nights of cold approach in bars and clubs, but only once or twice did I try to do it without a wingman.

What's your opinion on going out alone vs with wingman?

a_nimbus

Banned
i had more success going out alone

my wings fucked up my pulls before

i pulled after making out with a girl and this incel fuck i was sarging with came out screaming at me asking about his ride

after that i fucked more girls sarging without him
wings dont help
they only help you go out there if youre rusty and feeling AA all over again and dont expect to pull

modified

hairloss expert
a_nimbus said:

i pulled after making out with a girl and this incel fuck i was sarging with came out screaming at me asking about his ride

wings dont help
they only help you go out there if youre rusty and feeling AA all over again and dont expect to pull

You ever go out with a tall and or good looking white guy as a wing?

The only main use I always had for wings is if they are decent looking I would notice my sets would always open far more successfully. Ie. I could use them as a prop to raise our combined SMV.

If I could get a 6' white guy to just stand around next to me my success rate goes up majorly just from that.

Otherwise they were generally not that good socially and I usually needed to carry them.

What do you do between sets when you're alone? That's the other use of a wing - someone to shoot the shit with.

a_nimbus

Banned
modified said:
a_nimbus said:

wings dont help

The only main use I always had for wings is if they are decent looking I would notice my sets would always open far more successfully. Ie. I could use them as a prop to raise our combined SMV.

If I could get a 6' white guy to just stand around next to me my success rate goes up majorly just from that.

Otherwise they were generally not that good socially and I usually needed to carry them.

What do you do between sets when you're alone? That's the other use of a wing - someone to shoot the shit with.

you have autism

yes i have i dont think about shit like this and i dont even want to read this autistic nonsense

if your sets open depending on who is your wing you clearly have fucking deficiencies dude

i dont think like you

im done talking to you
youre fucking low value autistic shit

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
a_nimbus said:
modified said:

you have autism

yes i have i dont think about shit like this and i dont even want to read this autistic nonsense

if your sets open depending on who is your wing you clearly have fucking deficiencies dude

i dont think like you

im done talking to you

:tyson:
:stare:
:lmfao:

modified

hairloss expert
a_nimbus said:
modified said:

you have autism

i dont think like you

im done talking to you

I'll give you this.. You definitely don't overthink things or think about things much at all. That's a pro and a con. The pro is you just act without hesitation. The con is you're a ~35 year old NEET living with your family.

Scar Tissue

Regular
modified said:
a_nimbus said:
you have autism

i dont think like you

im done talking to you

I'll give you this.. You definitely don't overthink things or think about things much at all. That's a pro and a con. The pro is you just act without hesitation. The con is you're a ~35 year old NEET living with your family.

lmao rekt

Chadcel

Banned
modified said:
a_nimbus said:
you have autism

i dont think like you

im done talking to you

i thought hes 40+?

a_nimbus

Banned
modified said:
a_nimbus said:
you have autism

i dont think like you

im done talking to you

fucked more girls than you

thats all that matters

Chadcel

Banned
a_nimbus said:
modified said:
fucked more girls than you

thats all that matters

how old r u?

Chadcel

Banned
a_nimbus said:
Chadcel said:
how old r u?

autism

and zero lays

correlation?

dude stfu and quit asking questions that arent even relevant

deep down ur very insecure about ur age, thats why u wont answer. u made a post about how u dreaded getting older and older and not being as successful with women as before.

i know it hurts m8

Dembroadbones

Regular
Savage from animus in this thread. Such hatred towards a dude who just asked a simple question.

You're mental.

a_nimbus

Banned
Chadcel said:
a_nimbus said:
autism

and zero lays

correlation?

dude stfu and quit asking questions that arent even relevant

deep down ur very insecure about ur age, thats why u wont answer. u made a post about how u dreaded getting older and older and not being as successful with women as before.

i know it hurts m8

this guy is clearly autistic
you think donald trumps gonna answer your questions or ignore you?
no dude
i dont answer you cause you reek low value
youre a fucking loser man

dont ask me questions bitch boy
i would just sock you in your ugly face in person
on here i just ignore ya
youre beneath me dont be asking me shit

Chadcel

Banned
a_nimbus said:
Chadcel said:

i know it hurts m8

no dude

on here i just ignore ya

i know ur age hurts brah. soon u wont be able to pull anything other than an old hag. dat feel must be killing u

a_nimbus said:
Chadcel said:

i know it hurts m8

no dude

on here i just ignore ya

You need to be muzzled and institutionalized.

a_nimbus

Banned
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Chadcel[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Show this Post
The contents of this message are hidden because Chadcel is on your ignore list.[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Dr. Philtrum[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Show this Post
The contents of this message are hidden because Dr. Philtrum is on your ignore list.[/font]

modified

hairloss expert
Animus basically just comes on this site now to yell at people so he can feel better about himself. We all have to cope one way or another.

modified

hairloss expert
AlwaysLearning said:
btw how did your date with that obsessive asian girl go

Boring and unremarkable. Lots of interest from her, touching me etc. Got her to kiss me on the cheek at the end of the night but that's it. Dating women in general is not very exciting.

She just went home a little bit ago and texted me "thank you for taking me out". As of this moment she just messaged me again "it was fun tonight going to bed now because had early morning yesterday". Told her we could do it again some time. She said "right! sweet dreams" (paraphrasing).

I don't know if I'll go out with her again. Will probably do it just because it's still better than sitting on lookism all night.

Otherwise aging was started to get to her a bit I noticed more tonight. My anti-aging MOGGED hers. Trying to understand her FOB accent was annoying. She's pretty high inhibition (happens from growing up in China with sheltered parents). Giggles a lot at my jokes and enjoys my company at least.

Not really my type. But I generally can't get "my type" (low inhib, party types) because they all end up with Chads. Frustrating. I just want an okay looking girl to get drunk/high with, watch scary movies together, and fuck.

I'm thinking I will try again with online dating in the next few weeks. Maybe POF, with lying down on my age and leaving my profile hidden so no one will find it unless I message them first.