• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Here is why the incel hatred towards Asian and Indian men is out of fear.

SeriousM

Regular
I notice incels constantly throwing Asian and Indian men under the bus as the race that cannot slay but the reality is, that isn't so. Look at the Eliot Rodger situation, the guy shot up an entire school because he saw Asians and Indians with the hot blondes he wanted so bad. 

Incels fear Asian and Indian men for one reason, because your typical incel is somewhat educated, middle class and prides himself on his knowledge. Notice it is always the incels trying to sound smart and come up with all the theories?

An incel like that does not fear the races he sees as running "thug game" because he feels superior to them intellectually. An incel fears Asian and Indian men for their brainpower and success in coming up economically so he needs something to feel better about, maybe he can slay more than them?

So he hangs out to this belief that all men from that race are incel or cannot get laid, because he needs a way to feel like he is better than them at something.

Now when this reality does not line up, you get an Eliot Rodger situation.

Eliot prided himself on how deep he was and that he was better than some normal Asian despite looking like a subhuman transvestite. Now when he saw that same Asian with a hot blonde, he went crazy and you had the debacle happen. 

It is because incels fear the fact that Asians and Indians can slay that they try so desperately to throw those two groups under the bus, I mean think about it.

You know a bum is poor, do you acknowledge the bum? Do you care for what he says? Does it bother you what he does?

No, because he is a fucking bum.

You fear your closest competitor or someone who shows a lot of promise in doing well so you spend a lot of energy tearing them down at every turn, because you know they can do well or get what you want.

Incels hate Indian and Asian men specifically because of the big threat they present to their very ego. Imagine having a race that does well in terms of money and intellect but can also slay, your ego is destroyed, you cannot feel better about yourself at anything against them now.

An Incel is more comfortable with a race that is not economically successful slaying because he can at least hang on to the fact that he is smarter or wealthier than them.

Most incels are harmless gamers or pathetic orbiters. People talk about ER like his condition was common. But it's precisely because that extreme level of autism and violence and resentment is so uncommon that people even know his name to begin with.

WetBackLuca

Banned
SFcels don't even hate Indians and Asians.  They just use their asexual subhumanity to cope with how ugly they are as whites

Indians and Asians are absolutely invisible to women out of their race in at least 8/10 cases.

chit

Joke
shitskin hinducope

When will ppl accept it's ogre for hindus and ricecels?

WetBackLuca

Banned
Reminder OP is a subhuman coping shitskinned curry who thinks Indians and Asians are above Arabs, when Arabs have like 70% white genetics and the average curry would never touch a blonde in his life, I promise you that.

I've seen a handful IMWF in my entire life, the negative connotations involved with being a non-black ethnic is especially horrid for gooks and curries

WetBackLuca said:
SFcels don't even hate Indians and Asians.  They just use their asexual subhumanity to cope with how ugly they are as whites

Indians and Asians are absolutely invisible to women out of their race in at least 8/10 cases.

I'll do you one better. They're invisible to white, Hispanic, and black incels as well. They're invisible to everyone. Period. Far from instilling "fear," they're basically viewed as inanimate objects or appliances (to the extent that they provide tech support and operate points of sale at a convenience store) by most of the Western public. That's not said with any hate, either. These are mostly harmless demographics (even if most Indians are nasty and pollute the planet in a disgusting way).

Brutus

120mg Pseudoephedrine XR at night
Birds
its a fwhr thing

in certain situation aesthetically equivalent indians will have a slight tendency to outslay whites. in other situation, and in the majority, things like cock size and height matter more than the slight dominance discrepancy

incel scum

Banned
Fatasses All Around Me said:
WetBackLuca said:

I'll do you one better. They're invisible to white, Hispanic, and black incels as well. They're invisible to everyone. Period. Far from instilling "fear," they're basically viewed as inanimate objects or appliances (to the extent that they provide tech support and operate points of sale at a convenience store) by most of the Western public. That's not said with any hate, either. These are mostly harmless demographics (even if most Indians are nasty and pollute the planet in a disgusting way).

LOL. Like you would know Nerd

incel scum said:
Fatasses All Around Me said:

LOL. Like you would know Nerd

popbob

Regular
chit said:
shitskin hinducope

LOL i made that little chart back on r/incels where did u find it

SeriousM

Regular
WetBackLuca said:
Reminder OP is a subhuman coping shitskinned curry who thinks Indians and Asians are above Arabs, when Arabs have like 70% white genetics and the average curry would never touch a blonde in his life, I promise you that.

I've seen a handful IMWF in my entire life, the negative connotations involved with being a non-black ethnic is especially horrid for gooks and curries

They are way above Arabs by miles. Arabs have to desperately hunt down and kidnap white women to get any action. It is so bad that countries in Europe are tough for game now because Turkish and Arab migrants have ruined them and creeped women out to all oblivion.

Stop talking about Indians and Asians, you are a mentally deranged spic who has never had a girl in his entire life. The very fact that you are the one commenting in paragraphs proves my point about how it is the Eliot Rodger clones who hate Asian and Indian men.

chit said:
shitskin hinducope

When it actually becomes a reality meaning it won't happen. Back to hell and getting buttfucked by demons as Lucifer laughs at you Eliot.

The fact that you felt the need to make this thread trying to convince people of something that is risible on its face proves that you're the coper, here.

WetBackLuca

Banned
Calls my posts paragraphs, it was hardly a few sentences you aspie idiot. 

Your OP is a mile of cope that's several paragraphs long.

BTW I've fucked more white girls than a community of Indians/Gooks

SeriousM

Regular
WetBackLuca said:
Calls my posts paragraphs, it was hardly a few sentences you aspie idiot. 

Your OP is a mile of cope that's several paragraphs long.

BTW I've fucked more white girls than a community of Indians/Gooks

You ain't fuck shit beaner.

Now go back to crying about your mama taking a BBC and Nerdic cock so she can keep her green card.

chit

Joke
popbob said:
chit said:
shitskin hinducope

LOL i made that little chart back on r/incels where did u find it

I googled "it's over"

SeriousM said:
WetBackLuca said:

They are way above Arabs by miles. Arabs have to desperately hunt down and kidnap white women to get any action. It is so bad that countries in Europe are tough for game now because Turkish and Arab migrants have ruined them and creeped women out to all oblivion.

Stop talking about Indians and Asians, you are a mentally deranged spic who has never had a girl in his entire life. The very fact that you are the one commenting in paragraphs proves my point about how it is the Eliot Rodger clones who hate Asian and Indian men.

chit said:
shitskin hinducope

When it actually becomes a reality meaning it won't happen. Back to hell and getting buttfucked by demons as Lucifer laughs at you Eliot.

Bhai, u gotta stop this hinducope. I know how it's like to be a shitskin hindu, ur playing life on suicide mode yaar. Read this thread