Here is what a 10/10 slayer looks like to women. Bentley Williams.

Revolution

Subhuman
Bentley Williams

He was on a show called "The Bachelorette" where 10 men compete for 1 woman's love.
The woman was extremely into this guy, but he didn't find her hot enough, so he left the show.

This guy literally walks around in "god-mode", and can get the HOTTEST chicks with no effort.
Such a guy could also easily fuck your girlfriend if he wanted to, and make you a cuckold.

You guys should try to  befriend a guy at this level, hit a bar or night club, and you'll see what I mean. It'll blow you away.

You can search for other vids with him.
The halo effect is pretty clear.
She looks into his FACE which causes an EXTREME primitive attraction in her, and then she attributes alot of positive traits to him which has no relation to reality. Like him being very "sincere", which is bullshit.

Compact midface
HIGH fwhr
Big Skull
Straight hairline
Wide clavicles
Thick neck
Prominent brow bones
TALL
Robust
Large frame

He left these beta males to fight for hit "left-overs".
Little did they know that their FACE had disqualified them from the beginning, and that the womans primitive instincts seek out the best genetics possible.

In the end she settled for this guy who'll support as a cuckold, you can clearly see in her facial expression that she isn't truly happy. All while Bentley just fucks new LEGIT HOT chicks easily, and probably got a rotation of fuck buddies who he can just call when he feels like it.

Revolution

Subhuman
Her ovaries likely dictated the rest of the show and whom she chose (aka real life happened). I would bet that some part of her would leave with Bentley if he ever knocked on her door even though she is married.

She would cheat on her husband with him if she got the chance, and she would feel no remorse about it.

When she is ovulating she will be hardwired to do it.
It's like something that tricks in her brain, that she can't really control.

A legit slayer with options would never get into a relationship with a woman at her looks level.

ilikedicks

Coper
Severe Retard said:
Let me guess.... you look like a shit version of him :tyrone:

lol so legit.

Men can't be objective about men, straight ones atleast.

Copenhagen

Slayer
My cousin who is a diarrhea colored fish mouthed Cantonese trout, married a guy who looks very similar to this man with blonde hair. I don't believe this type is attractive to women, otherwise he'd be fucking a blonde chick, not a sweatshirt wearing, brown-spotted south China wildebeest.