rigidity

Slayer
she fucked him and loved it.  she didn't fuck you, and if she did, she liked it way more with him and never fucked you again.

SeriousM

Normie
Tight ends might actually be the biggest slayers in pro football, I feel like they even get more attention than QBs with today's quarterbacks being manlets like Russel Wilson and Johnny Football.

Yogapants

Coper
SeriousM said:
Tight ends might actually be the biggest slayers in pro football, I feel like they even get more attention than QBs with today's quarterbacks being manlets like Russel Wilson and Johnny Football.
Hernandez is hot and he was a patriots tightend...Mychal kendricks is hot too but I think hes an eagles linebacker

SeriousM

Normie
Yogapants said:
SeriousM said:
Hernandez is hot and he was a patriots tightend...Mychal kendricks is hot too but I think hes an eagles linebacker
LOL Hernandez was fucking ugly, dude looks subhuman next to Brady.

driftwood

Incel
SeriousM said:
Yogapants said:
SeriousM said:
LOL Hernandez was fucking ugly, dude looks subhuman next to Brady.
ahahahaha what an ugly cuck

lono

Banned
Did you fuck her? Anyone can take a picture in a club.