Henry Cavill AMOGGED big time!

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels

The women are like meh, especially the one on the right who is 6f 3 and considers him a weak manlet.

Now look how they react in the presence of his 6f 6 inch co-star...................damn.  :uzi:

What a worthless thread. Maybe next time find some more volleyball players to stand next to famous actors.

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
Inadequate Penis said:
What a worthless thread. Maybe next time find some more volleyball players to stand next to famous actors.
Sorry, I'll work on making some quality threads like [font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]IcedEarth[/font][font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] does in future! [/font]

Copenhagen

Slayer
Henry Cavill is not sexually attractive. Every girl he's been with has cheated on him or broken up with him. He just looks asexual and like a nerd who suddenly thinks he's hot after he discovered hair gel.

Timbuck2

Coper
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Henry Cavill is not sexually attractive. Every girl he's been with has cheated on him or broken up with him. He just looks asexual and like a nerd who suddenly thinks he's hot after he discovered hair gel.
I'm sure your slut Asian mom would love to fuck him.

Yogapants

Coper
Timbuck2 said:

Copenhagen

Slayer
Timbuck2 said:

I'm sure she would have too, but in all honestly my mother was disgusting so that wouldn't have been much of a victory.

Don't pass off your insecurities onto ugly Asian women.

Gandharva

Banned
Henry is so lame and boring  . like that guy is goodlooking  ?seriousely  ?

Brio

Slayer
Henry cavill is 9/10
[hr]
Pizzaface said:
Henry Cavil is gay. He was dating Gina Carano who probably had more T running through her veins than him.
He fucked kaley cuoco who's high e too. Def not gay

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
Brio said:
Henry cavill is 9/10
[hr]
Pizzaface said:
Henry Cavil is gay. He was dating Gina Carano who probably had more T running through her veins than him.
He fucked kaley cuoco who's high e too. Def not gay

Yes she'd be worth a bang.