• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Help. Need BRUTAL Assessment On My Looks!

P

PhiltrumPress

http ://imgur.com/a/xxGMe

What are my biggest facial flaws? Do I have a long philtrum and weak jawline? Bad eye area?

Can someone please brutally rate my looks and what my biggest positive and negative facial features are?

Get rid of the space between "http" and ":"

Dembroadbones

Regular
Well, how can I rate your face when it's covered in hair? It'd be like asking me to rate your physique while you were wearing a hoodie.

Gety a hiarcut, shave your beard off. No one here can rate you when your hair is in the way of your facial features

P

PhiltrumPress

Can't it be a good thing too? I see people here all the time talking about how some people have crappy chins,  narrow jawlines. I grew my hair out and my beard so that people don't judge me as much on my facial flaws because I was always called ugly as a kid.

how about my forehead, eye area, and nose? Are they considered ideal?

P

PhiltrumPress

Would you consider "cover up game" a good thing if you can't afford plastic surgery?

Dembroadbones

Regular
PhiltrumPress said:
Can't it be a good thing too? I see people here all the time talking about how some people have crappy chins,  narrow jawlines. I grew my hair out and my beard so that people don't judge me as much on my facial flaws because I was always called ugly as a kid.

how about my forehead, eye area, and nose? Are they considered ideal?

A little facial hair is ok for hiding a weak chin, sure, but not that much. If your chin is so weak you feel it needs completely covering, consider surgery.

Unfortunately, that whole clean cut fuck-boy hairstyle is in fashion now, which makes you look really outdated. To girls, you're gonna be a 5 max UNLESS they're into you're whole rock niche thing.

The features I can see aren't ideal, no, but they're not particularly hideous. They don't stand out for the wrong reasons.

At the very least, consider tidying up. Shorten the beard and tidy the hair. Work out a little, too.

incelhero

Regular
You're above average, 5 or 6 outta ten currently. To honestly rate you and assess your face, we'd need to see you without a beard and your hair tied back. You could use a stronger brow ridge, more eye hooding and perhaps a hair transplant - even if your potential norwooding is invisible, your hairline is pretty high.

P

PhiltrumPress

lol okay^

incelhero said:
You're above average, 5 or 6 outta ten currently. To honestly rate you and assess your face, we'd need to see you without a beard and your hair tied back. You could use a stronger brow ridge, more eye hooding and perhaps a hair transplant - even if your potential norwooding is invisible, your hairline is pretty high.

I always figured that if I ever start seeing noticeable  thinning, i'd use the big 3. and do hair transplants as a last ditch alternative.

You need to get rid of that beard for sure. Maybe short back and sides with waves on top.

iftsj

Banned
are you trying to make a joke
even with your hair hiding you can see your are subhuman
its over

dont shave your hair ever
try to run chewbakka game and get hair all over your face

Danny the chav

Champion
Lmao, mirin that der vegan hipster all natural game, you must grow plants for a living

Mona

Regular
Run hippie pothead game.

HippieMaxx PotheadMaxxx = Easy Slayings

Especially for a cracker like you.