• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Help me getting a Tinder account

I keep getting this:

"There was a problem getting your code. Please try again."

Im using Bluestacks, the correct old version.

I also set the Fake GPS on the spot I wanted.

Im using my real phone, and a new Facebook account with 0 friends.

Must be that I have 0 friends? I've read some people solved this by adding 50 friends, but I want some fucking privacy for fucks sakes.

Any help?

Do I have to do this shit and add my phone on facebook before I confirm it on Tinder?

chadD24

Regular
you dont need to add 50 friends to use tinder. is the problem you cant activate your facebook or tinder? if your facebook, yea you probably need to add a phone number..

heilsa

Rotter
try another phone number (google receive sms online)

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I had the same problem ages ago. I bought a $5 sim card and used the number to verify both facebook and tinder. I also added 50 friends. There are facebook groups/pages where people mass add each other. Just google it.

Facebook did lock my account after I added heaps of fake friends. I had to verify the friends on my account by selecting the correct photo with each account. I almost failed the test, but then I used another browser to look up the correct photo with each answer. Just google facebook verifying freind test.

Having said all that Tinder is kind of dead now. It's no where near as good as it was. You've missed the boat. I joined around the end of 2014, and it was kind of shit, now it's totally garbage after the paid version update. The best time to be on tinder was 2013, that's when tinder would show your card to everyone as fast as possible. Now it holds your matches and drip feeds them. You will be lucky to even get 1-2 matches a week on a paid account. You need about 50 matches for a date, and about 100 matches for a lay, those are the averages.

T

TOSK

Try typing a 0 (zero) before your phone number, if it doesn't work try 2 zeros. Worked for me when i had this problem.
I have accounts with 0 friends that works with tinder, thats not the problem, its probably that you previously used your phone number for another account.

heilsa said:
try another phone number (google receive sms online)

None of those work.

TOSK said:
Try typing a 0 (zero) before your phone number, if it doesn't work try 2 zeros. Worked for me when i had this problem.
I have accounts with 0 friends that works with tinder, thats not the problem, its probably that you previously used your phone number for another account.

This wasn't needed. I realized the international code was wrong, I found my country, selected it, entered my phone as it, and I recieved the code, I entered the code in bluestacks and it didn't fucking work. Now im trying to recieve another code and it doesn't work, it says "There was a problem getting your code. Please try again.". This is some dumb shit. I spent 3 hours on this today trying to find a solution. My cortisol is off the roof.