help, i just cant approach a girl (srs)

Chadcel

Banned
today a bish was smiling at me and i couldnt even talk to her. fucking long history of inceldom has made me freak out every time. i srsly need help. tried phenibut doesnt work.

srs question, no troll. really need some help on overcoming on stress and anxiety.

Chadcel

Banned
EdSheeran said:
approaching is not natural and should not be done
they arent gonna approach u buddy. ive had bishes that show clear interest (most are fugly subhumans though) and i still cant talk to them. history of inceldom and no contact with women has made me into this. i want to talk to them more than anything but JUST CANT!!!!
[hr]
slayers pls help @"UglyNormalFag" @"tsh123456789"

FuckThis

Slayer
Don't worry man, we got your back, this is prime place to get help for PUA and dating

Chadcel

Banned
FuckThis said:
Don't worry man, we got your back, this is prime place to get help for PUA and dating
im talking about drugs brah, something to really lower inhib, phenibut doesnt do shit for me.

EdSheeran

Slayer
just get on tinder or bumble
coldapproaching is very difficult and wont work even with above average looking guys

FuckThis

Slayer
if you need drugs to do a simple approach you are very far off boya

forget about approaching, fix your issues first, that is a sign of severe problems

Biffboff

Chad
You need to get over that or people will start to think you're gay.

Chadcel

Banned
EdSheeran said:
just get on tinder or bumble
coldapproaching is very difficult and wont work even with above average looking guys
i wasnt cold approaching. bish today was smiling and looking at me, i just couldnt talk to her even though iwanted to fuck her brains out. its even harder when i feel my dick is hard.
[hr]
FuckThis said:

forget about approaching, fix your issues first, that is a sign of severe problems
legit. im mentally ill. fuck gonna see my therapist.

Chadcel

Banned
IntenseSuffering said:
There is no easy way to do this unless you're low inhib or using drugs.
why was i born so high inhib? fuck u god for not making me a low inhib 9/10 white guy slayer.

FuckThis said:

This. Every symptom has a root cause. Approach anxiety is a symptom.
I used to be extremely shy, extremely high inhibition, ...
This was not the problem in itself.

The problem was that I hated myself, because I had failed to do the things that I wanted, i.e. hobbies, self-improvement, excercising, ... because my evil parents did not allow me to do any of these things (everytime I liked something my parents forbid me to do it).
So when I went to university and moved out, I started doing the things I liked and this built confidence and personality. Now I have no trouble approaching strangers, although because I've become such a negative person I don't have much to say.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
FuckThis said:

Most guys have issues bro. Even guys with a decent amount of lays
[hr]
How are you when you're drunk?

burlesque

Banned
If a woman really likes what she sees, she'll make you feel so comfortable that you wouldn't even think of the approach. It'd happen naturally. That is, if she didn't approach YOU(which happens to Chads all the time).

So for now, just accept that she's being nice to you out of good manners, and seeing you as a potential candidate for a cuckold LTR-relationship. There is no lust in her eyes. You're not good looking enough, end of.

burlesque said:
If a woman really likes what she sees, she'll make you feel so comfortable that you wouldn't even think of the approach. It'd happen naturally. That is, if she didn't approach YOU(which happens to Chads all the time).

So for now, just accept that she's being nice to you out of good manners, and seeing you as a potential candidate for a cuckold LTR-relationship. There is no lust in her eyes. You're not good looking enough, end of.

legit advice right here

debijon

Normie
FuckThis said:

This.

I don't want to sound like a PUA advocate but the ones that get good at this have a certain mindset, or rather a very strong desire to fix their issues and stick with it.

Norwooding Ethnik said:
burlesque said:

legit advice right here
Positive answers were given with a solution and all you have to say is something negative, then some other guy with a TrueCel tag support that negative answer. Why do you have to be so evil?

burlesque

Banned
Perfectionist said:
Norwooding Ethnik said:
legit advice right here
Positive answers were given with a solution and all you have to say is something negative, then some other guy with a TrueCel tag support that negative answer. Why do you have to be so evil?
It's called reality faggot. Deal with it or go to reddit with the other delusional cucks

burlesque said:
Perfectionist said:
It's called reality faggot. Deal with it or go to reddit with the other delusional cucks
Solving problems is also reality Mr. Chad avi. Blackpill is just as false as bluepill.
The only truth is redpill and that's knowing the problems and figuring out solutions.