HELP! HOW to atrophy buccinators!!!?

LordSUPER

Banned
Literally, the only thing that is wrong with me is the fact that my buccinators look big compared to the rest of my face, making me look like im chewing something when im not, makes me want to punch a wall or something. When I take photos of normal face and then sucking my cheeks in, the photo completely changes my appearance and adds like 2-3 points when I suck my cheeks in, making me look like an 8-9/10, otherwise normally i look like a 6.5-7 due to the buccinators. My bf% is around 12-13% so Idk if this has an effect, because I was really chubby as a child due to unhealthy eating, but that's all cleared up, however I wonder if some buccal fat still remaining is the cause. I already have hollow cheeks but the buccinators are masking them.

And when you brush your teeth, you kind of have to swish the water around your mouth at the end and that uses buccinators. When you chew using masseters the buccinators still move. When I put the posterior third of my tongue to the roof of my mouth (Mike mew), I can feel the buccinators immediately tightening, when I'm not even moving them.
It's so frustrating to have to deal with, so I'm going to make it simple.
How on earth do I atrophy the buccinators? The lower third of my face makes me look so stupid when the rest is good looking!!!

LordSUPER

Banned
Pathologically Lonesome said:
This is BDD
Well unfortunately if you aren't an 8 or above, you're apparently invisible to prime women (Don't quote me but it sounds legit), sooo eh natural selection says I dont really have a choice and must looksmax.

LordSUPER said:
This is BDD
Well unfortunately if you aren't an 8 or above, you're apparently invisible to prime women (Don't quote me but it sounds legit), sooo eh natural selection says I dont really have a choice and must looksmax.
Just be NT

oldntcel

Cuck
Have them injected with botox. 

Or get some retarded surgery like buccal fat removal<---not a good idea.

LordSUPER

Banned
LordSUPER said:
Just be NT
Teach me, I legit have no clue how to be NT, i'm introverted and dont talk to anyone much, which is why I assume I get barely any likes on my pics when they are better looking than most peoples.

DOMorDEATH7

Incel
(1) When you chew, don't use your cheeks to place the food properly. Just bite down on the food, try to use your tongue as a tool for the placement. (2) Never gurgle, if you have liquid in your mouth while teethbrushing then swirl it around with headmovements. (3) Swallow with tongue fully on palatum. (4) Drink water for mouth-hydration. -Check my thread for buccinator atrophy.

LordSUPER

Banned
DOMorDEATH7 said:
(1) When you chew, don't use your cheeks to place the food properly. Just bite down on the food, try to use your tongue as a tool for the placement. (2) Never gurgle, if you have liquid in your mouth while teethbrushing then swirl it around with headmovements. (3) Swallow with tongue fully on palatum. (4) Drink water for mouth-hydration. -Check my thread for buccinator atrophy.
Alright, thanks. But how long do I wait until I start seeing visible improvements? Say...A few days? A week?

ARCHANGEL

Normie
I realised this thread was stupid when i wrote it. It wasn't the buccinators, I just wrote that due to a lack of knowledge. It's face fat from weak facial muscles. That's what the question should be.

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
Boulden Bagon said:
Bump. I need buccinator atrophy too.
if you inject botox there you will mess up your speech and tongue too, possibly even lower eyelid movement

you need buccal fat removal but tbqh you might not actually need it because you are "overfat" as in you could be very skinnyfat and have normal volume in size and acceptable bmi when you calculate it but your body composition could be horrible so you are having the face of a morbidly obese person because you got that much bodyfat on you overall

Boulden Bagon

Slayer
PurpleDildo said:
if you inject botox there you will mess up your speech and tongue too, possibly even lower eyelid movement

you need buccal fat removal but tbqh you might not actually need it because you are "overfat" as in you could be very skinnyfat and have normal volume in size and acceptable bmi when you calculate it but your body composition could be horrible so you are having the face of a morbidly obese person because you got that much bodyfat on you overall
Would getting "skinnyfit", fix it? I have no money for surgeries.

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
Boulden Bagon said:
if you are young changing body composition is easy, in this case young medically means under 45 but that comes with a lifestyle you might not like, it means daily physical activity and you will have to combine all of these
  • walking
  • jogging
  • lifting
  • swimming
  • basketball
  • tennis
  • and yoga for posture
^^^ that leaves you no time and energy to shitpost

you will count your calories and you might need to eat more carbs than usual to make your muscles work properly

and it takes more than a year

some guys will say just take dnp but that shit is rather toxic and you need a solid source for it and follow strict protocol not to kill yourself

morbidly obese people can cheat with T3 first because that's what the thyroid hormones will eat up with 30% bf not your muscles

https://bodymaxing.com/2016/10/20/dnp/

oh some sidenote, I used two types of smartwatches they are shit at estimating distance and calories burnt no matter what you do with them, better use your phone with a gps tracker enabled once you measured your step length, height, and weight correctly

Boulden Bagon

Slayer
PurpleDildo said:
Boulden Bagon said:
if you are young changing body composition is easy, in this case young medically means under 45 but that comes with a lifestyle you might not like, it means daily physical activity and you will have to combine all of these
  • walking
  • jogging
  • lifting
  • swimming
  • basketball
  • tennis
  • and yoga for posture
^^^ that leaves you no time and energy to shitpost

you will count your calories and you might need to eat more carbs than usual to make your muscles work properly

and it takes more than a year

some guys will say just take dnp but that shit is rather toxic and you need a solid source for it and follow strict protocol not to kill yourself

morbidly obese people can cheat with T3 first because that's what the thyroid hormones will eat up with 30% bf not your muscles

https://bodymaxing.com/2016/10/20/dnp/

oh some sidenote, I used two types of smartwatches they are shit at estimating distance and calories burnt no matter what you do with them, better use your phone with a gps tracker enabled once you measured your step length, height, and weight correctly
Pretty useful. Thanks.

I'm gonna rep you as soon as I can.

buccinators atrophy with SUCKING

When you swallow, PUSH YOUR TONGUE UP ON YOUR PALATE TO ACTIVATE SWALLOWING. Do not do a buccinator swallow. This is the importance of strong oral posture and most people don't know this. 

also stop sucking dick

masseter = chewing
buccinator = blowing/sucking

Earl Sanders said:

When you swallow, PUSH YOUR TONGUE UP ON YOUR PALATE TO ACTIVATE SWALLOWING. Do not do a buccinator swallow. This is the importance of strong oral posture and most people don't know this. 

also stop sucking dick

masseter = chewing
pretty much this

Beastcoast94 said:
Earl Sanders said:

also stop sucking dick

masseter = chewing
I thought correct tongue position meant blocking your airways, forcing you to breathe through the nose. How are you supposed to swallow food if your tongue is in the way?
just eat normally but push your tounge against the roof to swallow. its hard to do if you havent before

AMXF

Subhuman
what do you do with your saliva, im trying it without food and it feels like i need to move something or suck in a little to get my spit in the right place, otherwise i can't swallow