• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Heightmaxxing or making short height less obvious?

So, I'm 17 with a manlet-level height of 5'6" and have pretty much given up all hope that I could still be growing. Somehow my height got fucked even though my dad is 5'11" and my mom is 5'3" and my 14-year-old sister is literally almost 5'5" it's frustrating... anyways, is there anything I can do to somehow increase my height or at least make my lack of height less apparent? I've read some stuff online that mentions wearing tight fitting clothes etc. and I've considered getting lifts. Any suggestions are welcome, and plz don't say LL surgery. 

PS: I'm white if that matters.

swaggyp1

Hagas Lo Que Te Da La Gana
HQNP
you might grow another inch

I grew from 5'10" to 5'11" from 17 to 21

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
at 17, you will barely grow, if anything.

1" at most

embrace your sub-humanity, son

LUCIDVOLCEL

Regular
Your growth plates won't fuse until around 21. You can make yourself grow. Try:

-LSJL 
-Heavy lifting with high axial loading (deadlifts, OHP etc.) followed by chinups to decompress spine
-Exemestane as a teen (lift heavy & get nutrients including vitamin K2 MK-4 to mitigate any bone loss). Look into it. AAS however fuse growth plates prematurely. 
-CortisolMIN, sleep regularly etc.
-I'd caution against HGH due to cardiac and brain tissue growth (slow growth from extended use). Some see an inch of growth for a few hundred bucks, some see no growth. A few months' of 4iU a day shouldn't pose long-term risk but don't take that to the grave. Nothing worse than taking drugs you later regret in light of new information or health, believe me.

Swimming will maximise height due to not just spinal decompression but either the constant stretching of spinal vertebrae or the thoracic posture gainzzz (also from front squats and proper deadlift form), or from both. Also great cardio, nothing's better for the aorta. 

To look taller:
-Blu tac thin insoles into all shoes    
-Shoes with slightly sloped heels for school and work 
-Hair up 
-Long trousers (illusion of long legs). Slightly below ankles, and visible slightly above waist so wear a ratchet belt.
-Other fashion tips like a similar coloured outfit but can look 'off'

If you get to average height with an average face you're fine (as long as you're not overtly autistic) and height won't hold you back in daily life. Women who like tall guys for example make exceptions and like to agitate or speak from emotion. Watch what they do, not what they say.

Someone with above average IQ/credentials/face/height/something else of value is in a good position, so utilise your strengths.

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
LUCIDVOLCEL said:

-LSJL 
-Heavy lifting with high axial loading (deadlifts, OHP etc.) followed by chinups to decompress spine
-Exemestane as a teen (lift heavy & get nutrients including vitamin K2 MK-4 to mitigate any bone loss). Look into it. AAS however fuse growth plates prematurely. 
-I'd caution against HGH due to cardiac and brain tissue growth (slow growth from extended use). Some see an inch of growth for a few hundred bucks, some see no growth. A few months' of 4iU a day shouldn't pose long-term risk but don't take that to the grave. Nothing worse than taking drugs you later regret in light of new information or health, believe me.

Swimming will maximise height due to not just spinal decompression but either the constant stretching of spinal vertebrae or the thoracic posture gainzzz (also from front squats and proper deadlift form), or from both. Also great cardio, nothing's better for the aorta. 

To look taller:
-Hair up 
-Long trousers (illusion of long legs). Slightly below ankles, and visible slightly above waist so wear a ratchet belt.

If you get to average height with an average face you're fine (as long as you're not overtly autistic) and height won't hold you back in daily life. Women who like tall guys for example make exceptions and like to agitate or speak from emotion. Watch what they do, not what they say.

Someone with above average IQ/credentials/face/height/something else of value is in a good position, so utilise your strengths.

:coping:

this is nuclear cope or you just a delusional stupid motherfucker. none of that shit will make anyone grow, you fucking idiot.

most people stop growing @ age 16-18 anyway. it's only in extremely rare cases people grow till 21

OP, like I said. you are done growing. just embrace being a manlet sub-human that gets towered by women 24/7

LUCIDVOLCEL

Regular
undisputed said:
LUCIDVOLCEL said:

-LSJL 

To look taller:
-Hair up 

this is nuclear cope or you just a delusional stupid motherfucker. none of that shit will make anyone grow, you fucking idiot.

most people stop growing @ age 16-18 anyway. it's only in extremely rare cases people grow till 21

OP, like I said. you are done growing. just embrace being a manlet sub-human that gets towered by women 24/7

Of course, there are no guarantees of growth, but the potential is there while the growth plates are open. 

undisputed is just shitposting lookism-style, OP. It's his initiation ritual to give you a complex and bait you for his own amusement and cope. Such is the nature of this sadomasochistic cesspit of turd-flinging autists, obviously we don't have a gif for when someone shitposts.

Ceadda

Joke
Ignore the ones saying you won't grow anymore.

Heightmaxx, research what's needed and do everything you can.

At 17 I had that mentality of "it's over" and I'm now a 24 years old KHHV

Also 2 or 3 inches are a lot at that height and are enough to get you out of the incel zone, 

there are a lot of successful men around 5'7 - 5'9, but no one below that

ovrck

Banned
Oldcels
Ceadda said:
Ignore the ones saying you won't grow anymore.

Heightmaxx, research what's needed and do everything you can.

At 17 I had that mentality of "it's over" and I'm now a 24 years old KHHV

Also 2 or 3 inches are a lot at that height and are enough to get you out of the incel zone, 

there are a lot of successful men around 5'7 - 5'9, but no one below that

did you grow up like a inch from 17 to 24? if yes, what did you did? im stuck inside that subhuman height

Theperson

Joke
Lol at telling him that he can do something to grow. If he's lucky he will grow up a bit, if he isn't he will not. It's not like what he does at this age is a factor in what will happen to his stature. Anyway I think I grew up like 2cm after 17, now (21 in 3 weeks) I'm done since probably 1 and a half year or more, yeah I stopped seeing real growth at 17 and a half probably. Lol at you guys thinking that you're responsible for every single thing about your body, One can make something in years and years, but you have to be an actual retard to think that exercising, stretching, sleeping right or some shit can make a difference at an age where 95% of growth is done.

Anyway, if you look at common charts, on average you grow 6-7 cm per year from 13 to 15, then 1 inch per year 15-17, and then less than 2 cm from 17 to 20. So yeah, if you want you can do basic things you can easily find online like some type of stretches, eating the right things, sleeping well etc but it won't make a difference.

If you want an advice, the right clothes and haircut won't make much of a difference, that makes sense when you are 5'9"-10", at 5'6" people will actually notice that they tower over you, what you should do is shoe lifts and tall shoes (obviously you don't want to get caught but if you are not a retard you won't) and most importantly, you know that your height varies troughout the day, right? This is not of those lookism strange theories, it's a well know fact. 

I think that you lose an inch on average from right after you wake up to the end of the day (I don't know the average but 2-3 cm is the norm, less than 2 and more than 3 is uncommon) with much of this shrinkage happening in the first 4-5 hours. And what you do throughout the day makes a difference (if you work-out, pick up heavy things, do physical labour in general you'll shrink more, if you do nothing you'll shrink less, or slowly). BTW men shrink only 3 cm from 25 to 70. 
So what I would suggest is just to try to put in some hours of sleep before going out when you want to appear taller, and try do not do shit. I do this sometimes when I want to. 

These may seem like small things but as an example

I'm 177 cm.
I go at the disco.
I'm a dude that work-outs.
I have a stadiometer at home, I know that I lose close to 3 cm.
Probably, when I work-out or carry heavy backpacks that would be even more.
So normally I'd show up at the disco at 174. Probably with average shoes 175.5
If I don't do shit that day and sleep before going out, I'm probably showing up at 176 or slightly more (as I said, you lose most of your height in the first hours after you wake up, you can't wake up 1 minute before going in)
At 176, with shoes 1.5 cm taller than average + a 3.5 cm shoe lift I'll be like 181-82 (even lifts get compressed so you don't know exactly) without looking like a fool/being uncomfortable. I have tried to go out with probably almost 2 inches shoes + 3 inches lifts and that's funny but autistic and retarded, you'll get caught and look like an embarassement to your family. 

BTW the reason why people think there are so many late growth spurts is because they don't measure right and as I said your height isn't always the same, there can be outliers but as I said average growth after 17 is less than 2 cm, it is possible to grow 2 inches but that would be an EXTREME outlier. The point is, if you are a manlet at 16 you'll be a manlet forever, if you are tall you'll be tall

Manlet said:
Sprint, drink milk, eat meat and sprint even more.
Starting to notice minor height increases ever since I started gymcelling. Now I'm close to 5'11, I was 5'9 a few months ago.

how old are you, retard?

Theperson

Joke
Manlet said:
Theperson said:
Lol at telling him that he can do something to grow. If he's lucky he will grow up a bit, if he isn't he will not. It's not like what he does at this age is a factor in what will happen to his stature. Anyway I think I grew up like 2cm after 17, now (21 in 3 weeks) I'm done since probably 1 and a half year or more, yeah I stopped seeing real growth at 17 and a half probably. Lol at you guys thinking that you're responsible for every single thing about your body, One can make something in years and years, but you have to be an actual retard to think that exercising, stretching, sleeping right or some shit can make a difference at an age where 95% of growth is done.

Anyway, if you look at common charts, on average you grow 6-7 cm per year from 13 to 15, then 1 inch per year 15-17, and then less than 2 cm from 17 to 20. So yeah, if you want you can do basic things you can easily find online like some type of stretches, eating the right things, sleeping well etc but it won't make a difference.

If you want an advice, the right clothes and haircut won't make much of a difference, that makes sense when you are 5'9"-10", at 5'6" people will actually notice that they tower over you, what you should do is shoe lifts and tall shoes (obviously you don't want to get caught but if you are not a retard you won't) and most importantly, you know that your height varies troughout the day, right? This is not of those lookism strange theories, it's a well know fact. 

I think that you lose an inch on average from right after you wake up to the end of the day (I don't know the average but 2-3 cm is the norm, less than 2 and more than 3 is uncommon) with much of this shrinkage happening in the first 4-5 hours. And what you do throughout the day makes a difference (if you work-out, pick up heavy things, do physical labour in general you'll shrink more, if you do nothing you'll shrink less, or slowly). BTW men shrink only 3 cm from 25 to 70. 
So what I would suggest is just to try to put in some hours of sleep before going out when you want to appear taller, and try do not do shit. I do this sometimes when I want to. 

I'm 177 cm.
I go at the disco.
If I don't do shit that day and sleep before going out, I'm probably showing up at 176 or slightly more (as I said, you lose most of your height in the first hours after you wake up, you can't wake up 1 minute before going in)
At 176, with shoes 1.5 cm taller than average + a 3.5 cm shoe lift I'll be like 181-82 (even lifts get compressed so you don't know exactly) without looking like a fool/being uncomfortable. I have tried to go out with probably almost 2 inches shoes + 3 inches lifts and that's funny but autistic and retarded, you'll get caught and look like an embarassement to your family. 

BTW the reason why people think there are so many late growth spurts is because they don't measure right and as I said your height isn't always the same, there can be outliers but as I said average growth after 17 is less than 2 cm, it is possible to grow 2 inches but that would be an EXTREME outlier. The point is, if you are a manlet at 16 you'll be a manlet forever, if you are tall you'll be tall

how old are you, retard?

Almost 18 and 178cm. It's fucking over. All my cousins absolutely tower over me.

I will continue taking vitamins and other supplements to just milk my growth and hopefully see 1-2cm so I can escape manletism. Also, I should like to say that my 12 YEAR OLD BROTHER is around 173cm and I just edge him when he wears shoes. Sister is also a little bit shorter than me, but I think I screwed my growth up.

Yeah I'm the shortest niqqa in my family too

Manlet said:
Starting to notice minor height increases ever since I started gymcelling. Now I'm close to 5'11, I was 5'9 a few months ago.

Sorry for the long response time but how old are you?

undisputed said:
LUCIDVOLCEL said:

-LSJL 

To look taller:
-Hair up 

I know I'm done growing LMAO I haven't grown since I was 15. If you actually read my post, you'll see that I wasn't asking if I'd continue growing but whether there is anything one can do to look taller or perhaps gain an extra inch or two.

Theperson said:

I'm 177 cm.
I go at the disco.

Manlet said:

how old are you, retard?

I haven't had any noticeable growth since I was 15, although my doctor said at my last checkup that I'd grown half an inch which I'm pretty sure is inaccurate.

Manlet said:
EvolutionaryTheory said:
Sorry for the long response time but how old are you?

I know I'm done growing LMAO I haven't grown since I was 15. If you actually read my post, you'll see that I wasn't asking if I'd continue growing but whether there is anything one can do to look taller or perhaps gain an extra inch or two.

17 and I'm pretty sure I've stopped growing now. When I wake up in the morning I'm 5'11.5 and at night around 5'10.5. Still a midget compared to other 17 year olds.

True but you should be happy with your height, it's not as good as being 6'3" or 6'4" obviously but at that height at least you won't be considered a midget and can have some success with many average height girls.

Aesthetics

Joke
OP,

Ignore everyone and read this.

At 17, there is a good chance your growth plates are slightly open. Naturally you may grow up to another inch.

I grew up to age 18.

However at 5ft6, growing to 5ft7 is still rubbish. I am 5ft9 and I feel short.

If I was you, I'd blast HGH....

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE, GET MONEY WHEREVER YOU CAN.

BLAST HGH FOR 6 MONTHS, if you grow... you should grow 1-2 inches... if you do, blast it for another 6 months.

You might be able to turn this around and hit 5ft9/5ft10

ovrck

Banned
Oldcels
Aesthetics said:
OP,

At 17, there is a good chance your growth plates are slightly open. Naturally you may grow up to another inch.

I grew up to age 18.

BLAST HGH FOR 6 MONTHS, if you grow... you should grow 1-2 inches... if you do, blast it for another 6 months.

you are not short, you are at average

Theperson

Joke
Aesthetics said:
OP,

I grew up to age 18.

lol clearly he's gonna grow with hgh, why should he ignore anyone to do this. still, 2k month and you said 1-2 inches.. lolololol fucking retard get eaten alive by a shark please. lol hgh from black markets or death

Aesthetics

Joke
Theperson said:
Aesthetics said:
OP,

I grew up to age 18.

lol clearly he's gonna grow with hgh, why should he ignore anyone to do this. still, 2k month and you said 1-2 inches.. lolololol fucking retard get eaten alive by a shark please. lol hgh from black markets or death

Yes, he can grow upto 1-2 inches in 6 months and 3-4 in 12 months.

he will have to blast 10IU a day (5 days on, 2 days off)... Genotropin black market where I live costs £130 for 100IU

So that's nowhere near 2k a month, more like... £300 a month... £3600 for 2-4 inches height realistically speaking.

+ if he goes gym, he'll make some solid muscular gains also.