Heightism - lets discuss it.

alien

Chad
Rotters
Being an autistic manlet is even worse than just being a manlet.

Someone mentioned yesterday as an autist, I am being cucked by my own brain. That sounds like an accurate description of what autism sounds like.

This is why I'm in favour of a further splintering. Sluthate is about hating sluts, lookism is about looksmaxxing. r/TRP is about game and self-improvement.

Where is the forum for those of us who have swallowed the autism pill and realize that cognitive cuckoldry at birth is the primary reason for our problems?

lono

Banned
Franktank said:
Thought this would be a serious discussion. I guess not

Here are some things I've noticed.

1) I've experienced the most heightism from ugly or fat black girls. They seem the most obsessed with heights and I have seem them on multiple occasions gushing at average to below average faced tall guys based purely on height.

2) From speaking to short girls and looking at their behaviour, they seem more obsessed by height than normal height girls. Some talls girls are also obsessed with height in that they do not want to date a guy shorter than them. but the majority of cruelty comes from girls who are themselves not tall, as if they are compensating.

3) I have gotten the most high quality interest from girls who were about my height or a bit taller. beautiful 5'7" 5'8" and 5'9" girls have expressed legit interest in me while for shorter girls, I usually need to be at least 2 points above her to get the interest. I think there is a large facet of tall girls who care less about height, though that might be changing to due to the rampant heightism.

chinless

Cuck
catal1z said:
What really perplexes me is the number of short women who insist that they only will date men considerably taller than themselves. It is very common for women 5’ 4” or under to state that they “absolutely” only want to meet a man at least 5’ 10” and they really prefer 6’.

I find it amazing how many women have attached an almost magical meaning to the height of 6’. If society tended to describe people in terms of inches rather than feet, I wonder how attractive it would sound to hear a man described as “72 inches tall,” rather than “70 inches.”

fuckin legit

lono

Banned
catal1z said:
What really perplexes me is the number of short women who insist that they only will date men considerably taller than themselves. It is very common for women 5’ 4” or under to state that they “absolutely” only want to meet a man at least 5’ 10” and they really prefer 6’.

I find it amazing how many women have attached an almost magical meaning to the height of 6’. If society tended to describe people in terms of inches rather than feet, I wonder how attractive it would sound to hear a man described as “72 inches tall,” rather than “70 inches.”

I've heard many adult women blather on about 6' like they're little girls talking about santa claus. It is a social construct not based on a biological footing. The best height for relationships is 5" to 8" inches above the girl depending on how tall the girl is herself. The best height for men is 6'1" to 6'2" assuming an average height of 5'10".

The problem with this height obsession is that attraction is strongly based on social definitions of what is attractive. Especially for women.

You can see this with the recent western obsession with the bearded tattooed hipster

I myself have noticed I've become more attracted to natural hair girls as that trend has taken off

This leads to a situation where girls are being told to only be attracted to tall guys and are following suit, leaving short guys in the dust.

Chad

Incel
You get no shit if you have a decent face and dont act like little bitch.

lono said:
catal1z said:

I've heard many adult women blather on about 6' like they're little girls talking about santa claus. It is a social construct not based on a biological footing. The best height for relationships is 5" to 8" inches above the girl depending on how tall the girl is herself. The best height for men is 6'1" to 6'2" assuming an average height of 5'10".

The problem with this height obsession is that attraction is strongly based on social definitions of what is attractive. Especially for women.

You can see this with the recent western obsession with the bearded tattooed hipster

I myself have noticed I've become more attracted to natural hair girls as that trend has taken off

This leads to a situation where girls are being told to only be attracted to tall guys and are following suit, leaving short guys in the dust.

beard and tattoos = being a 8/10 low inhib hypermasculine male model bad boy jock.
thats what it really means. subhumans cant even grow those beards...its an automatic filtering system to get rid of subhumans

I think there is too little for women to find attractive in men besides height, which btw includes body frame 6'+ guys who weigh 135lbs are not deemed attractive. 

Face counts too, but height trumps it. 

I think it's partly biologically rooted but it is only reinforce through culture.

The funny thing is even as a short man myself, I get it. I find tallish women WAY more attractive, but for some reason all the tall guys I know go after tiny "cute" women... I'm like WTF???

Franktank

Normie
Its mainly cultural. Societies that are not industrialized do not have the same obsession with male height when it comes to mating and attraction.

I don't know. 

Is there no sexual dimorphism among humans?

I would think being bigger is what makes males men... so being tall is code for being bigger as well. 

That is the thing. The word short for men is more complex than we first see. 

Short but bigger stocky guys are not always disparaged like short twinks. 

Come to think of it, short fat men I know sometimes even make fun of me and other short guys and they are maybe 1-2 inches taller than me, but they are fat fucks who think they are tough.

Franktank

Normie
Sexual dimorphism in humans is pretty minimal when you compare it to our primate cousins. We are more like bonobos which have very little dimorphism.

Chad

Incel
streetlightin said:
I think there is too little for women to find attractive in men besides height, which btw includes body frame 6'+ guys who weigh 135lbs are not deemed attractive. 

Face counts too, but height trumps it. 

I think it's partly biologically rooted but it is only reinforce through culture.

The funny thing is even as a short man myself, I get it. I find tallish women WAY more attractive, but for some reason all the tall guys I know go after tiny "cute" women... I'm like WTF???
Totally agree with finding taller girls more attractive, but not the height>face thing. Im  not even coping because im short or whatever girls will factor in face before height 9/10 times

Presence

Coper
The best way to fight heightism is something I read on s-hate, basically if you tell tall men not to go after short women because then they will have short sons (and tall guys DO NOT want short sons due to all the bonuses they get in life from being tall) then short women will be hurt and feminism cant have that so it will work with the short women to try and end heightism. However when that same guy who came up with this posted it on reddit he got banned by the sjws who run reddit.

that was my idea on here  not too long ago. 

I contribute to r/short and posted it there. 95% of the guys on there dismissed it or called me a troll. 

There are some Truth seekers on there that said that was a good idea, but I suspect they are lookism users as well.

Presence

Coper
streetlightin said:
that was my idea on here  not too long ago. 

I contribute to r/short and posted it there. 95% of the guys on there dismissed it or called me a troll. 

There are some Truth seekers on there that said that was a good idea, but I suspect they are lookism users as well.

Nice I actually bookmarked your r/short link and was going to post it here instead of writing my post from memory but it got deleted and the backlash was so harsh lmao, its like those guys dont even want to end heightism

lono

Banned
Franktank said:
Sexual dimorphism in humans is pretty minimal when you compare it to our primate cousins. We are more like bonobos which have very little dimorphism.

You're coping bro. Sexual dimorphism in humans is so low because men are further bifurcated into dads and cads with dads having lower sexual dimorphism and being in the majority thus tweaking the numbers.

The men women find attractive are most certainly sexually dimorphic.

ayyyyyyyyy3

Incel
alien said:
Being an autistic manlet is even worse than just being a manlet.

Someone mentioned yesterday as an autist, I am being cucked by my own brain. That sounds like an accurate description of what autism sounds like.

This is why I'm in favour of a further splintering. ***** is about hating sluts, lookism is about looksmaxxing. r/TRP is about game and self-improvement.

Where is the forum for those of us who have swallowed the autism pill and realize that cognitive cuckoldry at birth is the primary reason for our problems?

Gandy

Incel
catal1z said:

lol. womanlets are much pickier over height coz they see them as potential husbands. if they marry some 5"6 guy, her children will be manlets too. 

anyways isnt DLTBB a manlet slayer?