Heightcels are copers. I see 5+ white guys with heightmatched gfs all the time now

Invisible

King of Chads
I walked past yet another manlet and his girlfriend (they were walking really close, bodies touching. If you're not aspie, you can tell) today. I heightmogged several different kinds of shit out of the guy. But it didn't matter. He racemogged and facemogged me. That's all that matters. He was AS tall as his gf. For me it was like walking past two kindergarteners. I felt like some sort of Transformer, stomping across the land. No1kur

No, copers. Your height isn't the problem. 

White 5'7 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ethnic 6'0+
Any race man 5'7 with a 5+ face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> manmore sub5.

I don't want to have to get Trewsish and take pics of this shit. Even then, you'd still cope.

IsaacNewton

Coper
Dude spend one fucking year at my height and you will understand how shitty it is. You have to be the most NT NT out there because you will literally only have one HQNP like you per year unless insane status/going on tinder but I don't want a tinder girl.

BlueBalls

Chad
IsaacNewton said:
Dude spend one fucking year at my height and you will understand how shitty it is. You have to be the most NT NT out there because you will literally only have one HQNP like you per year unless insane status/going on tinder but I don't want a tinder girl.
Have you gotten laid?

Ever had a taller girl into you?

tmurphy

Incel
Ugly tall guy still better than ugly short guy

But otherwise legit OP

IsaacNewton

Coper
BlueBalls said:
IsaacNewton said:
Have you gotten laid?

No I've never gotten laid because I am a huge retard/aspie. Not posting what happened here since everyone always calls me a liar and says stuff like "that can't happen to a manlet! Just lol fraudster" but you can find it in my post history.

As for girls taller than me liking me, only happened twice, one time I created fake status to get a girl .5" taller than me interested who was actually a pretty hot girl with a kinda bad profile and the other one was ~2" taller and a 6/10 but she was socially retarded.

Invisible

King of Chads
IsaacNewton said:
So even you admit your main problem is being sperg? The rest is cope.

Pulverize

Normie
If you are sub 5'11 without either status, money or a thundercock - it's game over. regardless of face.

kibo

Chad
IsaacNewton said:
BlueBalls said:
Have you gotten laid?

No I've never gotten laid because I am a huge retard/aspie. Not posting what happened here since everyone always calls me a liar and says stuff like "that can't happen to a manlet! Just lol fraudster" but you can find it in my post history.

As for girls taller than me liking me, only happened twice, one time I created fake status to get a girl .5" taller than me interested who was actually a pretty hot girl with a kinda bad profile and the other one was ~2" taller and a 6/10 but she was socially retarded.
your height is such a horseshit that, unless you are after gnomes,or you have amazing face,you must be very NT to pull it off
but yeah,i dont remember well,but you did play stupid with that bitch who wanted to blow you off or whatever.
I would say you acted there stupid,not aspie.
Aspie behaviour-clueless about what facial expressions and body language means
stupid-playing wrong moves/actions

kibo

Chad
IsaacNewton said:
BlueBalls said:
Have you gotten laid?

your height is such a horseshit that, unless you are after gnomes,or you have amazing face,you must be very NT to pull it off
but yeah,i dont remember well,but you did play stupid with that bitch who wanted to blow you off or whatever.
I would say you acted there stupid,not aspie(or some mixture of these two)
you had your bitch close to your pathetic frame,you just didnt act well to have her insert dick into her mouth  :mrgreen:

IsaacNewton

Coper
kibo said:
IsaacNewton said:

I would say you acted there stupid,not aspie(or some mixture of these two)
you had your bitch close to your pathetic frame,you just didnt act well to have her insert dick into her mouth  :mrgreen:
Yea everything you said is pretty accurate.

Ascent

Normie
Height is the biggest cope.

I'm 5'7" (possibly as short as 5'6", but around 5'7" in dress shoes) and I've had decent interest from several girls due to a slightly above avg face.

I'm even ethnic and most of the non-ethnics I know get MOGGED at my school by ethnics. Srs.

I am 6'2 guy and i can confirm that height is important but not that much.Firstly you need to have a good frame and face.

Harbinger

Normie
Yanis Varoufakis said:
I am 6'2 guy and i can confirm that height is important but not that much.Firstly you need to have a good frame and face.
wtf everyone here is either 6'1 or 6'2.

Browcel

Chad
face = life, end of discussion

other factors are merely icing on the cake

DUH

If you are anywhere between 5'7" and 6'4", it's about the face.

If you are shorter than 5'5, the height starts to matter.

Harbinger said:
Yanis Varoufakis said:
wtf everyone here is either 6'1 or 6'2.
the average height is like 6'1