Height thread to end all height threads (pics)

Ascended

Coper
just lol buddy boyo said:

Real life chad reporting in..

Fucking LOL @ this little boy on the right. You can almost see the tears welling up in his eyes (disgusting negative canthal tilt).

Boss

Slayer
efron aint under 5'8 tho and you picked some ugly chads

Blond

Coper
Oldcels
4: (Lanklet height elitist) 6'2 +, ecto lanklet frame, usually auschwitz or skelly mode, average or bad face. (Often taunts manlets on online forums, identifies strongly with their height as their one redeeming factor)

http://************/uploads/imgur/XOVXQjM.jpg

These are fucking pathetic

Ascended

Coper
Victory said:
Ascended said:
Real life chad reporting in..

Fucking LOL @ this little boy on the right. You can almost see the tears welling up in his eyes.

Holy fuck that manlet looks absolutely pathetic :giggle:

Lol you just know he wore that skinny tie in a desperate attempt to make his tiny frame look bigger hahaha

Darkman

Slayer
Legit. Also Lanklets are by far the most disgusting type personality wise.

VoluptuousZygos said:
No beacuse anything iver 6ft0.5 there is a noticable diferrence diferrence in fwhr

I am AGREEING with you. I'm saying that in the vast majority of cases, people of that height are the best in their area/social circle. I'm just saying that in the freak chance/occurance that someone happens to be a little taller than that AND keeps their fwhr and skull size ratios ideal, then the added few inches are beneficial (but not needed)

Thats impossible

lookz

Chad
You realize Lachowski is pretty much a lanklet with a 11/10  face right? At least when he was younger

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
poor old kent at the bottom again.

PCT IS SHIT

Coper
these r real Chads.

guy u posted might be in Chad's group, but not the alpha dominant Chad Thundercock of the jock crew.

PCT IS SHIT

Coper
also about tall guys having low FWHRs and very unlikely to have high ones, this isnt true. in my friends group the ones with widest faces are the 2 6ft3 guys and 6ft2 guy. they also all have compact noses. I know its correlated with height a longer nose, but the dominant factor is prenatal t. Chad at my school was 6ft3 rugby player weighed probably 230pounds naturally just working out twice a week from such DOM frame and natural high t to have thick muscle already.

FireHaze

Gigachad
PCT IS SHIT said:
also about tall guys having low FWHRs and very unlikely to have high ones, this isnt true. in my friends group the ones with widest faces are the 2 6ft3 guys and 6ft2 guy. they also all have compact noses. I know its correlated with height a longer nose, but the dominant factor is prenatal t. Chad at my school was 6ft3 rugby player weighed probably 230pounds naturally just working out twice a week from such DOM frame and natural high t to have thick muscle already.

Yup. The "tall guys have fucked up fwhr" thing is used by manlets to cope.

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Tall people can have a good fwhr if they're borreby...hence the compact nose.