Black Pill Height satisfaction chart

Karlsplatz

Age 767
self reported height is always 2-3 inches taller than regular, i was at the Kreisverwaltungsreferat the other day as I lost my ID and the woman asked my height and she didnt believe me because every other guy who comes in has been LARPing hes 190cm when hes 184

bookstack

Chad
Notice the light blue line, how is on a steady rise but at 5'8" it kinda skips and then a peak at 5'10 then a drop at 5'11 and peak again at 6'.

-the skip at 5'8 is all the manlets in denial
-the peak at 5'10 is the 5'8/5'9 frauds
-the drop at 5'11 is the guys frauding 6'
high iq
i was going to say as well that you can tell from that curve that this is self reported height
there are WAY too many 6'2+ for american men

Abominari

How would they know?
Oldcels
This is satisfaction with ones own height.
5’7-9 for women and 6’3 For men are peak satisfaction. The thin lines only represent the number of, where rarity would be the only relevant smv factor. Argument could be that ideal is 6-6’3 for men and 5’7-5’9 for women.

doesn’t matter if graph asks women about height because it would show in the male satisfaction data and women don’t know what they want anyways.
invalid if self reported though unless over an extremely large sample size and you knew the difference in measured vs self reported and subtracted it from height

BuddyBoyo

Normie
This is satisfaction with ones own height.
5’7-9 for women and 6’3 For men are peak satisfaction. The thin lines only represent the number of, where rarity would be the only relevant smv factor. Argument could be that ideal is 6-6’3 for men and 5’7-5’9 for women.

doesn’t matter if graph asks women about height because it would show in the male satisfaction data and women don’t know what they want anyways.
invalid if self reported though unless over an extremely large sample size and you knew the difference in measured vs self reported and subtracted it from height
Cope 6ft6 is needed

Gorilla

6'5 300lb Ogre
Rotters
height does not matter keep thinking height matters when its all about your face