Black Pill Height satisfaction chart

infp subhuman

Subhuman
cant do shit about height anyway, its a more pointless discussion than what dick size women prefer

MakinItHappen

5'8 High Tier Normie that's getting Leg Lengthenin
See how the 5'10 point on the navy blue line is when and where the numbers of satisfaction start rapidly going-up? I am so close to being satisfied with it. Just distraught my mum couldn't have chosen a guy a little taller to fuck.

Man leg lengthening procedure is gonna take a good year or two outta my life.

Xexos

木漏れ日
Mewslims
See how the 5'10 point on the navy blue line is when and where the numbers of satisfaction start rapidly going-up? I am so close to being satisfied with it. Just distraught my mum couldn't have chosen a guy a little taller to fuck.

It won't make a difference in your case

chinkcel

Incel

How much will it cost?

MAKINITHAPPEN FAN ACCOUNT

Infinite Divine PSL Incarnation

you will plant your seed in many white jb pussies :inlove: :inlove:

Huh?

Interdimensional playboy
Notice the light blue line, how is on a steady rise but at 5'8" it kinda skips and then a peak at 5'10 then a drop at 5'11 and peak again at 6'.

-the skip at 5'8 is all the manlets in denial
-the peak at 5'10 is the 5'8/5'9 frauds
-the drop at 5'11 is the guys frauding 6'

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
The only reason shorter women (or I would say average, what is considered a manlet for a man) are dissatisfied with height is due to the shifting power dynamics within society, or at least the perceived shift. Traditionally I doubt women mind being shorter than men as its something which is probably appealing to them, in fact many couples I still see have that dynamic in play

MakinItHappen

The only reason shorter women (or I would say average, what is considered a manlet for a man) are dissatisfied with height is due to the shifting power dynamics within society, or at least the perceived shift. Traditionally I doubt women mind being shorter than men as its something which is probably appealing to them, in fact many couples I still see have that dynamic in play
Dude it's an evolutionary requirement for a woman to feel soft and feminine through looking up at a guy. It makes her FEEL like she is around a man. She feels more naturally inclined to submit and submit to a man of her desires is what she wants to ultimately do, even if she consciously isn't thinking it.

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
Dude it's an evolutionary requirement for a woman to feel soft and feminine through looking up at a guy. It makes her FEEL like she is around a man. She feels more naturally inclined to submit and submit to a man of her desires is what she wants to ultimately do, even if she consciously isn't thinking it.
Thats legit my point.

its just the conflict with nature and society right now where women think that they want to be more dominant and controlling (hence more self reported satisfaction for taller women in this graph)

MakinItHappen

Notice the light blue line, how is on a steady rise but at 5'8" it kinda skips and then a peak at 5'10 then a drop at 5'11 and peak again at 6'.

-the skip at 5'8 is all the manlets in denial
-the peak at 5'10 is the 5'8/5'9 frauds
-the drop at 5'11 is the guys frauding 6'
What is the point in trying to be funny even on a serious topic? This is what bores me about this place.

Deliberately being out of touch with reality in AIM TO LOOK COOL. You don't look cool bro. You're not edgy. You're not right wing. Fuck off.

5'8 is short. Some of them can be in denial, some not.

5'10-5'11 is average/normal and it is to know surprise there was a steep incline from there. You're seeing what you want to see, rather than working objectively. All to try and be funny. Pointless fucking zoomer. Bore off with your rot culture energy.

MakinItHappen

Thats legit my point.

its just the conflict with nature and society right now where women think that they want to be more dominant and controlling (hence more self reported satisfaction for taller women in this graph)
Oh ok I see what you mean now and yeah women aren't happy with power and dominance. It's being proven day after day in everyday society and life. Truth is women don't believe in equality, just the idea of being inferior or second place to men offends their ego. They are more than happy to be unequal when it makes life easier for them, or somehow benefits them. It's only when it doesn't they all of a sudden have a problem with it.

Huh?

Interdimensional playboy
What is the point in trying to be funny even on a serious topic? This is what bores me about this place.

Deliberately being out of touch with reality in AIM TO LOOK COOL. You don't look cool bro. You're not edgy. You're not right wing. Fuck off.

5'8 is short. Some of them can be in denial, some not.

5'10-5'11 is average/normal and it is to know surprise there was a steep incline from there. You're seeing what you want to see, rather than working objectively. All to try and be funny. Pointless fucking zoomer. Bore off with your rot culture energy.
Cope

ChimpBall

Gigachad
Lmfao at that sudden steep spike at the end. Just be acromegalic theory confirmed.