Height is so important for you young-cels in 2016

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
I'm an oldcel, and when I was going to HS back in the early 2000s, literally no one cared about height unless you were legit midget.  I was the short guy up until I was around 19 in college and I shot up around 10cms making me slightly above average at 182.  Before that I still got girls easily and two of my gfs were noticeably taller than me. 

All I see nowadays is young girls insulting manlets on social media and praising lankcels and calling men sub6ft short when the average height is like 5'8 or 5'9.   Back in my day all the tall guys I knew where legit incel lanky Runescape nerds while the average height dudes and manlets were more active, outgoing, confident and getting girls.  a lot has happened, but I think it's dangerous to be a manlet in 2016.  Back in the 90s and shit all the actors were short or modest height and very few above 6ft, now more and more actors need to be like 5'11 minimum to be considered attractive.  

It's over :turban:  Good thing I got my pussy back when being a manlet was in style

Mughal

Banned
Evolution strikes again. With a vengeance this time.

Brio

Slayer
That's why everyone here should wear lifts

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
Whatever happened to the tall ectomorph stereotype with the glasses long horse face and weak + uncoordinated body??
Literally no woman would touch a lanklet back in 2002; nowadays women will fuck a man just if he's decent looking and 6ft+

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
People are shit at judging height

when they say 6' or bust they really mean 5'10 due to all the frauding

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
Aparat said:
Biggest cope is calling tall men lanky.
Most tall men are lanky, framecels with long horse faces.  They can of course fix it by gymceling and turning themselves into beasts, but a lot of tall guys are legit lankcels and have shitty hormonal profiles

Aparat

Normie
Legit Theory said:
Whatever happened to the tall ectomorph stereotype with the glasses long horse face and weak + uncoordinated body??
Literally no woman would touch a lanklet back in 2002; nowadays women will fuck a man just if he's decent looking and 6ft+
I see you're still coping.

Aparat

Normie
Heterophobic said:
People are shit at judging height

when they say 6' or bust they really mean 5'10 due to all the frauding
Cope.

Browmog

Slayer
Legit Theory said:
Aparat said:
Biggest cope is calling tall men lanky.
Most tall men are lanky, framecels with long horse faces.  They can of course fix it by gymceling and turning themselves into beasts, but a lot of tall guys are legit lankcels and have shitty hormonal profiles
Which species are you talking about, certainly not humans.
In humans, height correlates with frame.

BlueBalls

Chad
Being below 6' should be illegal

Being above 5'9 should be illegal for women

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
MulattoFuck said:
Lanklet stereotype is somewhat legit.  Most tall people get their height from being elongated and as a result get low fwhr, long girly victoria secret type bodies, uncoordinated as fuck.

I know dudes who are legit 6 inches taller than me that have frames barely any wider than mine and skulls are the same size.  Not like it matters though, height is such a attractive and sexually dismorphic trait that being a framecel or skullcel (in terms of proportion) doesn't even matter
[video=youtube]

Browmog

Slayer
MulattoFuck said:
Lanklet stereotype is somewhat legit.  Most tall people get their height from being elongated and as a result get low fwhr, long girly victoria secret type bodies, uncoordinated as fuck.

I know dudes who are legit 6 inches taller than me that have frames barely any wider than mine and skulls are the same size.  Not like it matters though, height is such a attractive and sexually dismorphic trait that being a framecel or skullcel (in terms of proportion) doesn't even matter
No, not by a long shot.
I very rarely, if ever see such people.
Height correlates with frame and taller you are bigger your hands, feet, wrists, ribcage etc is.
This is a medical fact.

Aparat

Normie
MulattoFuck said:

:fingerwave:
Must disagree. The "small" difference you claim is actually quite significant. And uncoordinated? Not legit.
[hr]
Browmog said:
MulattoFuck said:

No, not by a long shot.
I very rarely, if ever see such people.
Height correlates with frame and taller you are bigger your hands, feet, wrists, ribcage etc is.
This is a medical fact.
Assuming same race. Among different races that's erroneous.

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
6ft4 said:
I think this is just a case of girls demanding that guys be perfect in all areas due to being aware of the existence of guys who have top tier height, frame and face eg. Randy Orton
Just lol at not having EVERYTHING in 2016

The tall guys I see usually fall under three categories

Lanklet framecels with incel/nerd tendencies that everyone takes the piss out of

Big framed guys who are 18%+ bodyfat with shit athletic ability and below average faces but get on sport teams due to their size and tend to be cocky and believe they are actually impressive because people tend not to fuck with them

Guys with decent frame and above average face who are liked by everyone and do well with women
Which one are you boyo?

my older brother is legit 6'3 and I frame match him.  Not even kidding.  Might even post a picture if I can find one

Aparat

Normie
MulattoFuck said:
Aparat said:
:fingerwave:
Must disagree. The "small" difference you claim is actually quite significant. And uncoordinated? Not legit.
The difference isn't large by any means, I actually have a very large skull and frame for my height, I got the Mexican refrigerator body type going on, but I still frame mog many dudes who are significantly taller than me.  Not even coping either.  Being abnormally tall is directly correlated with frame-celism because you are elongated.   Excessive amounts of HGH does better to grow bones laterally.

The uncoordinated thing is especially legit.  Taller = higher center of gravity.  You ever seen a tall guy flip around or dance like michael jackson?  VERY rare, when most midgets can do that shit easy because their center of gravity is lower and are more densely reacted to gravity.

Not like it matters, would rather be a tall lanklet than the 5'9 robust manlet I am
If you have a large skull/frame for your height, then you'd amog taller individuals as well as men that are the same height as you. You're assuming tall men have longer legs in relation to their height. You're 5'9" - what's the inseam of your jeans?