Darkman

Normie
If you're 5'1 you need GOD TIER money AND STATUS

If you have neither,  you are basically this guy

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcHwF4ga2Mo[/video]

allindaeyes

Banned
Currycel said:
Legit, height and ethnicity. If you're East Asian you're fucked. Literally fucked. I wouldn't wish being East Asian on my worst enemy. Being indian is also bad but my point is. The the worst race and shorter you are, the higher the chances of inceldom

5'5 East Asian = warrantied incel. Even with millions of dollars he will be mocked

5'5 white guy = can bang ethnic girls
what u idiots dont factor is in fetishes, tonnes of other ethnics(some even white like slavs) have fetishes for East Asians & Indians.

I look more arab then indian due to my grandma, it is fucked and much worse for arabs status wise,(at least in aus) imo I still do ok.

I have an Indian name and once strangers find it out they actually like me, but if they just see me and dont know my name they act wary. Arabs have the worst status out of all races, and guess what theres tonnes of ethnicities with fetishes for them too

U retards need to realise that WASPs are literally the ugliest white women, even GErman girls are more open and I dont think they are that attractive too. ( Germanic girls love the BBC) And in UK even the WASPs are open to dating other races, and some even want to as british people are too subhuman. Most Indians I know that are married with non Indians are married with Eastern European or French women. 

Ethnicity only fucks u up in certain areas, being white in a country like netherlands is worse than being black there in terms of fuckabilitiy.

Height fucks u up EVERYWHERE

Face is more important than height, cumulatively. Stop using this "so if a guy is 4'9" with a good face he can still slay???" naive bullshit.

Take a guy who is 5'7"(under 20th percentile in height) with a 7+ face(over 90th percentile). He will get pussy. LTRs and ONS.

Now, take a guy who is 6'2.5"(over 90th percentile in height) with a 3.5 face(under 20th percentile). The dude is fucked. He's an ugly tall guy. Maybe he'll get a girl's number in a dark club with a ton of gymcelling. 

There you go, I've deconstructed your theory.

Darkman said:
Gum said:
Height isn't as important as face.
So a 5'3 guy with a good face is better than a 6'1 guy with a bad face?

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]https://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/...2s0209.pdf[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]A guy with 5'3 is in the bottom 3% for height and a guy at 6'1 is in the 89% percentile. [/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]A guy with a 9/10 face and 5'3 height would definitely do better than a guy with 6'1 height and 1/10 face[/font]

redpiller

Incel
Gum said:
Darkman said:
Gum said:

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]https://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/...2s0209.pdf[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]A guy with 5'3 is in the bottom 3% for height and a guy at 6'1 is in the 89% percentile. [/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]A guy with a 9/10 face and 5'3 height would definitely do better than a guy with 6'1 height and 1/10 face[/font]
1/10 is deformed... of course he will do better

allindaeyes

Banned
Gum said:
Darkman said:
Gum said:

i made a edit on my post about this but it didnt work. So i'm typing it again, anyway a guy with 5'7+ is more comparable as after that ur taller than most females and can be a respectable height with certain shoes. a 5'7 8 is better than a 6'1 5.

The thing is 7/10 is already like top 10% of population, the average looks is 4/10. If u are good facially and even as low as 5'7 u will do better than a 5 or maybe even a 6 of the ideal height, as it will be hard for a girl to find a guy as good looking as u so they settle.

Not saying the girl wouldnt prefer if the 7/10 wasnt taller or closer to ideal but a 7/10 with good height is wishful thinking for most females , even 6/10 maybe 7/10 ones

IcedEarth

Slayer
lol 5'9" is enough I see plenty of 5'8", 9", and 10" dudes with quality gf's

this place is retarded

FireHaze

Gigachad
IcedEarth said:
lol 5'9" is enough I see plenty of 5'8", 9", and 10" dudes with quality gf's

this place is retarded
5'8" is bare fucking minimum to be a slayer. At this height you need a REALLY great face and frame.

5'7" and under? just lol buddy boyo.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
lemme say if you aren't amogging skyscrapers I've got bad news broyos