• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Height game

cope

you can be manlet and still get chicks if you have good facial aesthetics, you just can't get the taller ones or those who have ridiculous height requirements, face = life.

Pulverize

Regular
male pattern baldness said:
cope

you can be manlet and still get chicks if you have good facial aesthetics, you just can't get the taller ones or those who have ridiculous height requirements, face = life.

Have you ever been to a nightclub?

Sub 5'11 is laughable in a night life scenario, especially if you are going out with a date. You will be amogged from the first second as every bouncer is at least 6'0.

Pulverize said:
cope

Sub 5'11 is laughable in a night life scenario, especially if you are going out with a date. You will be amogged from the first second as every bouncer is at least 6'0.

Guys with good face and are at least 5'8''+ don't need to go to the night club, thats the ultimate redpill.

Pulverize

Regular
SpoiledMaleModel said:
Pulverize said:

Guys with good face and are at least 5'8''+ don't need to go to the night club, thats the ultimate redpill.

Total bullshit. A good face sub 5'11 can't do anything without SOCIAL STATUS.

However a good face at 5'11+ and NO SOCIAL STATUS is irrelevant as sluts will throw themselves at you regardless. That is the difference. Those 2 inches are crucial.

Pulverize said:
SpoiledMaleModel said:

However a good face at 5'11+ and NO SOCIAL STATUS is irrelevant as sluts will throw themselves at you regardless. That is the difference. Those 2 inches are crucial.

GTFO you dumbass, I am 5'9'' barefoot and I heightmog 95% of prime white females barefoot, and I can wear lifts to offset heels.
And I do get laid, not with the best of course, but above average.

Pulverize

Regular
SpoiledMaleModel said:
Pulverize said:

GTFO you dumbass, I am 5'9'' barefoot and I heightmog 95% of prime white females barefoot, and I can wear lifts to offset heels.

> trying to argue 5'9ers can slay
> says he is 5'9
> says he uses lifts to appear taller

Pulverize said:
SpoiledMaleModel said:

> trying to argue 5'9ers can slay
> says he is 5'9
> says he uses lifts to appear taller

Yeah maybe you don't realize that girls don't wear heels 24/7.
I see face matched guys with girlfriends on campus everyday, and most are between 5'7'' and 5'10''.

chadimir

Machine
Pulverize said:
cope

this is true actually

SpoiledMaleModel said:
Pulverize said:

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][size=x-small][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]this[/font][/font][/size]

Profanity

Banned
Inb4 "he looks so handsome!" "Only if he was abit taller!"