Height game is THE premium game to be running

purps drank

Slayer

This kid is 6'4-6'5 and went to my high school. His life has been one nonstop slayfest. Any time I've seen him at the bars he's never not had girls trying to talk to him. I remember being a late pubertycel in high school and I was at this girls 14th birthday party. The 3 most prime girls at the party all went outside, so I also go outside to get some fresh air. When I go outside they are huddled in a circle gushing over the other 6'4-6'5 guy that was in my grade, who had a worse face than this guy. And last time I saw that guy he had a prime blonde 18 year old that was clearly his slay toy. Just lol at not at least being 6'2 in 2015.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
LOL I'm 6'4" aswell but don't brag about it irl

75% of American males are under 6ft why would they exclude such a large amount of men and not expect bad shit to happen?

He also has decent looking face and good hair

Of course that combined with height would get him attention

Tall ugly guys don't have much success

Vertu

Incel
6'5 is way too tall for any prime girls. Anything more than that is nearing ridiculous territory.

6'4 is the absolute cut off. Most aesthetic males that I know of, aren't even above 6'2. They hover around 6'0 or less.

From my observation the best height range is about 6'2 to 6'4, with an aesthetic face, and of course golden skin.

The tallest guy I know of (6'6, played basketball in my schools district) is an absolute disgusting fucking incel:

hes like a 6.5 facewise and white.. so of coarse if you combine that with being 6'4 you are gonna slay.. 

also look at their arms compared to his.. thei girls arms looks just as big. fuckin sad when youre tall tho girls dont expect you to be built

Presence

Coper
tygeruppercut said:
tall white and generic goodlooking is the most legit game
Legit, lmao at anyone who denies this, brb just showing up and getting prime teen pussy

purps drank

Slayer
Here's the other guy

His skin looks better than it actually is because of the lighting. Just imagine these guys both as 5'8, there would be absolutely no pussy in their life. But instead, I've watched them slay their balls off for the past 8 years. Being 6'4 -6'5 is THE game to be running.

Presence

Coper
purps drank said:
Here's the other guy

His skin looks better than it actually is because of the lighting. Just imagine these guys both as 5'8, there would be absolutely no pussy in their life. But instead, I've watched them slay their balls off for the past 8 years. Being 6'4 -6'5 is THE game to be running.
These guys have it as easy as women, just exist and get free sex, this is why slayers lol at incels for hating women, they cant even imagine what its like to NOT get pussy for just showing up

lono

Banned
purps drank said:
Here's the other guy

Pics of the girl?

It's an interesting feeling slowly coming to terms with my reduced status in the sexual market.

:cry2:

Some mood music

First time watching the video and it's about an 8+ jeen JB being obsessed with a football player chad

purps drank said:
Here's the other guy

WTF, he looks like shit

If he was short then no one would give him a second looks

purps drank

Slayer
Presence said:
These guys have it as easy as women, just exist and get free sex, this is why slayers lol at incels for hating women, they cant even imagine what its like to NOT get pussy for just showing up
Legit, the second guy had a real cocky attitude as well. 

lono said:
Pics of the girl?

It was at a July 4th party basically in passing. The good news is that she isn't 18 lmao.

lono

Banned
purps drank said:
Presence said:
Legit, the second guy had a real cocky attitude as well. 

lono said:
Pics of the girl?

It was at a July 4th party basically in passing. The good news is that she isn't 18 lmao.
Oh yeah that's the stuff.

And you say this girl as following that goofy faced loser around like his little sex toy>

Finish this off for me bud. How tall is she?

purps drank

Slayer
lono said:

And you say this girl as following that goofy faced loser around like his little sex toy>

Lmao she is around 5'8 - 5'9. But yeah, she was just hanging onto him at this July 4th party, and then we were all sitting in a big circle outside for a little bit and she came and sat on his lap without him saying/doing anything. It was pretty crushing for me as well.

Copenhagen

Slayer
Extreme redpill in this thread.

But of course men are going to keep marrying washed up whores, and keep mass producing prime teen girls that will be hogged by natural born slayers who have to put in zero effort in life.

lono

Banned
purps drank said:
lono said:

Lmao she is around 5'8 - 5'9. But yeah, she was just hanging onto him at this July 4th party, and then we were all sitting in a big circle outside for a little bit and she came and sat on his lap without him saying/doing anything. It was pretty crushing for me as well.

@"Franktank" @harikiri get in here

THis is 98% pure manlet pain we need to mainline this shit together buddyboyo

See you on the other side

Datjaw

Banned
Face will always be number #1, the guy is good looking on top of his height