• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Health = everything

Slut

local alleged rapist masculinity crew leader
Rotters
you appreciate what you lack. its complicated, im too low iq to express or even get this but it goes around that line.

once I have shit flu give me choice between gettin good health or leavin 3rd world/becomin rich/havin gf
and I choose first

bloodshore

Hollow Squad
you appreciate what you lack. its complicated, im too low iq to express or even get this but it goes around that line.

once I have shit flu give me choice between gettin good health or leavin 3rd world/becomin rich/havin gf
and I choose first
It always comes first

Slut

local alleged rapist masculinity crew leader
Rotters
It always comes first
survive instinct I guess. and that's why society is built on war against drugs because junkies have low to no survive instinct they'd either be successful asf (rich jews who can afford coke daily) or destroy themselves.

idk why im writin irrelevant shit. ignore yo

bloodshore

Hollow Squad
survive instinct I guess. and that's why society is built on war against drugs because junkies have low to no survive instinct they'd either be successful asf (rich jews who can afford coke daily) or destroy themselves.

idk why im writin irrelevant shit. ignore yo
legit

u will always try to "heal" urself or go for a quick high first if ure mentally unhealthy

vorman

šŸ”°Top ContributoršŸ”° ā­ā­ā­ā­ā­
Health = everything
When you wake-up in the morning istead going on here checking your notifications. Zoom out every page of the books and read them, read the full books from beggining to end. Study them.

Get a good grip on your health and begin looksmaxing. The clock is ticking.