Having your own apartment is VERY important

Because then you can invite girls to "watch a movie" with you

It makes it a LOT easier to get laid

If you live with your parents, you're fucked because you won't be banging her when your parents are at home. And she can't stay for the night.

shitposter

Normie
Be very very careful which one you select.  I bought a condo on the bottom floor, which was OK for a while.  Then the housing crisis hit, the guy who was quite lost his place above me.  The government took it over and moved in a welfare queen, because it would not sell.  Now there is 2 women, 2 teenage girls living above me and there and it is non stop noise up there.  I told them off once and some of the noise stopped, but the ceilings are thin.  having noisy neighbors will drive you insane.  It's worse than being incel.

Tyrone the Nigger said:

If you live with your parents, you're fucked because you won't be banging her when your parents are at home. And she can't stay for the night.
lol i have an own apartment since 3 years and I could never convince a girl to come over

MrMatty

Coper
Tyrone the Nigger said:

Yeah cause that worked out so well for ER
:lol: 

Plenty of kids still get laid even though they live with their parents. You find a way.

FireHaze

Gigachad
MrMatty said:
Tyrone the Nigger said:

Plenty of kids still get laid even though they live with their parents. You find a way.
This, or else there wouldn't be kids losing their virginity at 15.

Franktank

Normie
FireHaze said:
MrMatty said:

This, or else there wouldn't be kids losing their virginity at 15.
Exactly. It makes it easier for slayers. Thats it. You still need to be able to attract the girl in the first place

biggestfailure said:
Tyrone the Nigger said:

lol i have an own apartment since 3 years and I could never convince a girl to come over
That's because you are either too aspie to take advantage of the situation, or too ugly (like sub5)

I would have quite a few opportunities from online dating but I live with my parents so I can't be bringing girls to my place to fuck them

If I had my apartment I would have several lays already

I have 1 lay from online dating now but that's because she had her own apartment :D