Having your main mirror in good lighting is huge towards your day to day confidence

FireHaze

Gigachad
Legit. I try to only look at my bathroom mirror as it's one of the few mirrors that actually make me look good. Call it coping but it's a must for my mental health and will to live.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
FireHaze said:
Legit. I try to only look at my bathroom mirror as it's one of the few mirrors that actually make me look good. Call it coping but it's a must for my mental health and will to live.
How is it possible I look a 7-7.5 in one mirror and a 4 in another? lol

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
FireHaze said:
Feels, I do this too, and only without the sunlight peering through, I pin up a dark towel over the window if it's during the morning cause I look like chit in morning sunlight for some reason.

dat feel

Lookism God
holy shit this is so legit

the vanity shouldn't have exposed lightbulbs, direct light is too harsh most of the time

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Dentist said:
Problem is you cant draw confidence from the mirror as thats not exactly how you look to others. 

Confidence = looking good in a candid flipped webcam image OR if you accidentally open the front facing camera on a phone and you still look good even from a bad angle caught unaware then you definitely are GL.
Unless you have glaring assymetries (which most people don't and sometimes assymetries even add character to a face-- i.e. Tyson Ballou) the mirror is pretty much how you look in that certain lighting to everyone else

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Dentist said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Unless you have glaring assymetries (which most people don't and sometimes assymetries even add character to a face-- i.e. Tyson Ballou) the mirror is pretty much how you look in that certain lighting to everyone else
Crope.
Not really. Have you ever seen someone look in a mirror? They look pretty much the same. Bones, skin, proportions, features, etc don't change. It's simply just flipped

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Dentist said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Crope.
It's not though, take anyone you have known for a long time IRL and tell them to stand in front of a mirror and look at their reflection, looks exactly like you have seen them for the past X amount of years.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Amnesia said:
Dentist said:
It's not though, take anyone you have known for a long time IRL and tell them to stand in front of a mirror and look at their reflection, looks exactly like you have seen them for the past X amount of years.
Yup

FireHaze

Gigachad
Amnesia said:
FireHaze said:
Feels, I do this too, and only without the sunlight peering through, I pin up a dark towel over the window if it's during the morning cause I look like chit in morning sunlight for some reason.
Legit. Sunlight coming through the window, especially with the lights off makes me look subhuman as fuck.

MulattoFuck said:
Confidence is bullshit.  O'pry has zero confidence and he easily looksmogs 90% of males.  Being goodlooking is a cope, confidence is determined by the molecular structure of your brain, chemicals inside of it and a few outside factors like looks, but they still don't matter that much.

Most models are introverted shy betas with no confidence because that's the way their brain is wire.  There are tons of confident as fuck ugly short guys which further disprove this

Internal confidence to leave your room boyo.