• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Having sex with a girl literally changes her brain chemistry JFL at women

sendmepicstorate

Almost Caused a Car Crash
Autists
ehh it's not that bad if you are truly blackpilled, even if she cheats on you can just break it off and find some other hoe
I mean true to some extent still just suicide fuel for it.

However of course it wouldn’t be particularly hard to, just eugh the fact the world has come to this.

anonymousloser

born to fail
Birds
:undisputedcry:

Why are they so fucking brainwashed by ideas that sound nice but will never play out in reality
because people are easily brainwashed especially women and liberals.

also women will do anything for them to shine in a better spotlight since they are natural narcies.they cry about men approaching them all the time while wearing revealing shit, jfl at their sentience. they just tend to forget that all men are horny and want a piece of them.
they are truly retarded

rotting ceo

rotter
Truecels

sendmepicstorate

Autists
because people are easily brainwashed especially women and liberals.

also women will do anything for them to shine in a better spotlight since they are natural narcies.they cry about men approaching them all the time while wearing revealing shit, jfl at their sentience. they just tend to forget that all men are horny and want a piece of them.
they are truly retarded
Honestly doesn’t surprise me; just the amount of people getting brainwashed into being liberals is laughable.

I get what you mean when it comes to most women, they complain about men approaching unless it is a very specific type of man:

:jordan:

anonymousloser

born to fail
Birds
Honestly doesn’t surprise me; just the amount of people getting brainwashed into being liberals is laughable.

I get what you mean when it comes to most women, they complain about men approaching unless it is a very specific type of man:

:jordan:
exactly and since the majority of men are useless to them, they try to cope with this approaching bullshit, but men are also at fault tbh if men were like women when it comes to this topic then everything would look a little bit different

sendmepicstorate

Autists
exactly and since the majority of men are useless to them, they try to cope with this approaching bullshit, but men are also at fault tbh if men were like women when it comes to this topic then everything would look a little bit different
I tried saying this on cuckmaxx and they were in massive amounts of denial.

The only thing needed to stop hypergamy is men to stop giving validation to women when they don’t actually like them and to actually have standards and not bang everything that moves.

anonymousloser

born to fail
Birds
I tried saying this on cuckmaxx and they were in massive amounts of denial.

The only thing needed to stop hypergamy is men to stop giving validation to women when they don’t actually like them and to actually have standards and not bang everything that moves.
yes
but this will never happen since men are way more inclined to sexual needs, which is normal
but unless every male is blackpilled, this wont happen

sendmepicstorate

Autists
yes
but this will never happen since men are way more inclined to sexual needs, which is normal
but unless every male is blackpilled, this wont happen
I feel like a lot of men feel like they HAVE to have a period of time when they bang loads of women yet a lot of men will never actually be able to because of their face.

Like I won’t act pure when it comes to that but I have had a lot more attention than the average male so I guess it is a case of manipulating that at the time.

However now I have genuinely backed off mentally from wanting that without someone I genuinely like.

True men won’t all be properly blackpilled there will always be an excuse they give.

anonymousloser

born to fail
Birds
I feel like a lot of men feel like they HAVE to have a period of time when they bang loads of women yet a lot of men will never actually be able to because of their face.

Like I won’t act pure when it comes to that but I have had a lot more attention than the average male so I guess it is a case of manipulating that at the time.

However now I have genuinely backed off mentally from wanting that without someone I genuinely like.

True men won’t all be properly blackpilled there will always be an excuse they give.
same, i could have fucked enough girls in my teens and early 20's but i was too shy and also had a "gf is way more satisfying" mentality but now idgaf about that anymore
i just want to impregnate random women under a false name lol

sendmepicstorate

Autists
same, i could have fucked enough girls in my teens and early 20's but i was too shy and also had a "gf is way more satisfying" mentality but now idgaf about that anymore
i just want to impregnate random women under a false name lol
So you have more or less given up which I can understand given the circumstances and an urge which is hard to resist when you can literally have a girl telling you how dripping wet she is for in 30 minutes.

:cage:

I am too politically inclined at the moment to want to indulge in hedonism atm and do honestly just want a person who I can make a family with and have some semblance of normalcy.