• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Having goals is important

WhyAmIHere

Banned
Gorilla Crew
It really doesn't matter what the goal is, the brain gets bluepilled if it feels it's working towards something. The boring dumb shit is put into the background and becomes easier to accomplish. 

My goal this month is to manage to do a full split, been doing yoga for a year and a half now and while i have no problems straight up putting my palms on the ground in a forward fold, my full split is beginner tier, so i'll just do 30 mins of stretching/practice daily and see where that gets me.

Souvlaki

waiting4Jesus

• Banned

WhyAmIHere

Banned
Gorilla Crew
Leans said:
Like having a job?

Working out?

These are long term and not defined, it's not i want a job it's i want this job

Leans

Megastar
My goals are mostly realized tbh

Now it’s optimizing well being as primary goal

headache

Joke
Legit.

This is imo, the main reason why so many people are depressed and anxiety riddled in 2019.

It's nothing to do with society or women, our ancestors were smart enough to not dwell on the negative and just run with the punches. Your brain needs to be autopilot. You can't autopilot if you're cortisoled 24/7 with BS negative ideologies

Being blackpilled in the sense is counter productive. Unless you're getting paid for it or something

Once you truly lock your brain on a single goal, and have slept on it enough times for it to become part of your subconscious your hormones almost immediately stabilize and everything reveals itself to you. It's your brain using all of its resources so all the negative BS is taken care off, your brain allocates enough glucose to auto cope negative thoughts away and uses the rest for achieving the goal.

The funny part is that your goal can be unreasonable AF so long as you're dumb enough to believe it will happen.

WhyAmIHere

Banned
Gorilla Crew
imperative said:
i have no goals or purpose atm

no point when you have 5.2x4

:crying:

headsupdisplay said:
how is this a theory everyone should already know this

if i mark it as theory no1 comes in and calls me retarded ok?