• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Having BEEF with other users. VERY NT TRAIT

Coper_Nicus

RotMaxxing
E. G. Undisputed vs playboy Puerto 

I need to develop beef. I MUST BECOME NT

milfSchlaya

Banned
@"PlayboyPuertoRican" 
:what:
Look at these niggas thinking we having beef with him when hes our toy that we play with for our enjoyment

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
milfSchlaya said:
@"PlayboyPuertoRican" 
Look at these niggas thinking we having beef with him when hes our toy that we play with for our enjoyment

:goodfellas:

milfSchlaya

Banned
sin said:
milfSchlaya said:
@"PlayboyPuertoRican" 

:goodfellas:

You suffer from severe stockholm syndrome little boy defending a basement dwelling moroccan abomination who uses you on the daily. You are proving how mentally weak you are like the little bitch you are jumping on his micropenis at all times. what an utter pussy. Undisputed is the circus animal of the forum hes dancing for our entertainment

milfSchlaya said:
@"PlayboyPuertoRican" 
:cage2: :jordan: 
Do they seriously think mulatto badboys like us got time for beef? Everyone that we roast and destroy are toys to us.

just_a_life

neurodivergent
having animosity towards anything is an extremely beta trait, however having light hearted playful beefs are NT. 

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
milfSchlaya said:
sin said:

You suffer from severe stockholm syndrome little boy defending a basement dwelling moroccan abomination who uses you on the daily. You are proving how mentally weak you are like the little bitch you are jumping on his micropenis at all times. what an utter pussy. Undisputed is the circus animal of the forum hes dancing for our entertainment

lol at this projection. hes the best poster here. keep being mad at him for demolishing u

milfSchlaya

Banned
sin said:
milfSchlaya said:

lol at this projection. hes the best poster here. keep being mad at him for demolishing u

Look at you still defending him like an mentally weak little bitch, proving exactly my point. You are acting like a little girl right now as to be expected from someone who has stockholm syndrome for his master. Damn i never knew people were so damn easy to enslave like you

ullzzangincel

Venerated Ancestor
Coper_Nicus said:

I have the most bitter and vitriolic beef in all of lookism history with @"nervous_spic".

TheUnenlightenedGymcel said:
I'm afraid to fight
I always back down

:what2:
arent you a jacked mulatto hunk like @"playboypuertorican"?

ullzzangincel said:
Coper_Nicus said:

I have the most bitter and vitriolic beef in all of lookism history with @"nervous_spic".

I'm afraid to fight
I always back down

I'm a timid little bitch who cant stop crying

Coper_Nicus

RotMaxxing
ullzzangincel said:

Fight you autist! Fight for your honour!

ullzzangincel

Venerated Ancestor
ullzzangincel said:

Your a hunky mulatto stud. Don't let these haters get you down. You will make a very special girl very happy one day.

ullzzangincel said:
Coper_Nicus said:

I'm afraid to fight
I always back down

He is a self hating pussy and whiteworshipping incel

He ain't nothing like me

ullzzangincel said:
Your a hunky mulatto stud. Don't let these haters get you down. You will make a very special girl very happy one day.

why are you so kind to me?
I got you banned once by prince for tagging you in something
:sad:

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
milfSchlaya said:
sin said:

Look at you still defending him like an mentally weak little bitch, proving exactly my point. You are acting like a little girl right now as to be expected from someone who has stockholm syndrome for his master. Damn i never knew people were so damn easy to enslave like you

im defending him because hes a good poster and the life of this site. why r u so mad towards him? how butthurt has he made u ::cage2:

milfSchlaya

Banned
sin said:
milfSchlaya said:

im defending him because hes a good poster and the life of this site. why r u so mad towards him? how butthurt has he made u ::cage2:

Mad towards him?
:fingerwave:
I dont have time to be mad for the cockroaches off the gutter

Dissapointed against you for being his permanent slave and defending him like his personal bitch, like the self hating submissive cuck you is?
Indeed