Having an attractive son would be legit torture

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
Even if some of you subhumans do manage to reproduce (jl @ having kids), they'll just have to suffer being ugly like you are.

Even if you DO manage to find a partner who is more attractive than you, you wil literally get amooged by your own kid.

This means:

-You have to discipline him and endure him calling you ugly
-you have to see his jb girlfriends from age 11 onward
-he will be NT due to the looks halo so you won't even bea bale to relate to him
-he will have a social circle full of GL friends who will invade your house to "hang out" (smoke weed/drink) at least once a week
-you will have to go to all of his sports games, despite the fact that you were always picked last due to the failo of your ugly face

-the worst part would be having to endure all the "jokes" from people about the milkman/mailman when the difference in attractiveness becomes obvious.

Reflex

Lookism God
thats the least you deserve for having him in the first place

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
Reflex said:
thats the least you deserve for having him in the first place

legit

plus one of his grandkids would probably end up with my midface and go ER

Ascent

Normie
Fuck no. 

I want my son to outdo me in every respect: heightmog, intellectmog, NTmog, facemog.

Every time that fucker comes home and tells me he banged a JB I'm gonna high-five the fucker, give him some money for more dates and crack a beer with the cunt.

That's how it should be.

Browcel

Chad
No it wouldn't. You wouldn't want a successful son? Your son would be an extension of yourself, since you would be responsible for his creation. Maybe you will understand one day, if you become a father.

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
Ascent said:
Fuck no. 

I want my son to outdo me in every respect: heightmog, intellectmog, NTmog, facemog.

Every time that fucker comes home and tells me he banged a JB I'm gonna high-five the fucker, give him some money for more dates and crack a beer with the cunt.

That's how it should be.
Wouldn't be surprised if our brains are wired like that honestly.

We'd probably get haloed by our own son and actually love him despite the fact that he'd probably be a boring chad

Ascent

Normie
Brutus said:
Ascent said:
Fuck no. 

That's how it should be.
Wouldn't be surprised if our brains are wired like that honestly.

We'd probably get haloed by our own son and actually love him despite the fact that he'd probably be a boring chad
You get to live vicariously through your kids boyo. Take pride in that.