• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Having a son. Expectations vs reality

SWERVE

Rotter
you're talkign with the words of someone who talks to the one white girl who smells books in the library and u actl ike indians have a chance
Lol they do have a chance, all ethnics do, just not really at "slaying". But just achieving a basic ltr w a looksmatch? plenty of them have a decent shot at that.

Keengo

Joke
You guys have no idea who I am ot what I have amnaged to find out about total strangers on the net.

Keengo

Joke
Adddresse, cobtacts, fanily' you name it.

Various info I can figure o7t about you dipshits It I date wanted to.

Then it is. A matter of where you take things.

Eugenicist

Regular
Lol they do have a chance, all ethnics do, just not really at "slaying". But just achieving a basic ltr w a looksmatch? plenty of them have a decent shot at that.
without religion and rape you are coping ethnic

Maxim

Rotter
Oldcels
Stay at home fun NEET dad or death

My parents emotionally neglected me because they were both stemcelling. Educated parents, just not emotionally intelligent. You can see how I turned out. Not gonna let that happen again.

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
Stay at home fun NEET dad or death

My parents emotionally neglected me because they were both stemcelling. Educated parents, just not emotionally intelligent. You can see how I turned out. Not gonna let that happen again.
Have a chad son

SWERVE

Rotter
Replying a week later w this^?
1627669959603.jpeg

:goodfellas: