• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Having a son. Expectations vs reality

Adrian

Joke
Im going to try and impregnate a woman with a good bone structure, who has light blue eyes, to try and make my son a north atlantid. And I’m going to have his mother eat tons of meat while he’s in the womb, for that prenatal T. And I’m going to make sure she breast feeds my son for 4 years. He’s going to grow up eating a highly meat based diet. And he’s going to get at least 1 hour of sun a day. And I’m going to make sure he keeps his mouth closed, with his tongue on the roof of his mouth. I’d probably not be rich, but that’s the minimum I’d go to to ensure a mogger son.
Imagine still hanging off mums titties at 4...

Benjibanks

Joke
T
Not even...brutal it's reality. At least 30% of men grow up like this in 1st world countries...
I didn’t grow up like this exactly but I still look much like the pathetic specimen at the bottom life’s over…

AmericanPsycho

Regular
Autists
expectation vs reality in basically every scenario ever is absolutely brutal.

things NEVER live up to the hype or turn out how you want them to.

there are probably 7-10 things in my entire life that have lived up to expectation, and those things have been parties when i was a kid, hanging out with my fun cousins/friends, concerts or sports games.

that's about it

having a gf, travelling the world, getting a high paying job - all absolutely unfulfilling bullshit.
basically things were only fulfilling when we were under 20 or so. hard to say when the magic of being a kid fades away but it's definitely gone by the time you're like mid-20s

just_a_life

i'd rather be sleeping
basically things were only fulfilling when we were under 20 or so. hard to say when the magic of being a kid fades away but it's definitely gone by the time you're like mid-20s

for me it started fading at around 13 and was gone by 18.

basically the same age range where young gl kid blossoms into chad and begins his exciting life adventure of partying and slaying

but even for most chads life is over by mid 20s, but hey at least they got a solid decade of incredible dopamine

AmericanPsycho

Regular
Autists
for me it started fading at around 13 and was gone by 18.

basically the same age range where young gl kid blossoms into chad and begins his exciting life adventure of partying and slaying

but even for most chads life is over by mid 20s, but hey at least they got a solid decade of incredible dopamine
how old are you?

SWERVE

Rotter
Cope, there is no “magic of being a kid”, childhood is just being told what to do by adults. At best there is the magicnof being a teen, but as an incel I wouldn’t know anything about that. For me life only truly began at 29 when i finally ascended w a looksmatched non-whore high sex drive gf.

AmericanPsycho

Regular
Autists
Cope, there is no “magic of being a kid”, childhood is just being told what to do by adults. At best there is the magicnof being a teen, but as an incel I wouldn’t know anything about that. For me life only truly began at 29 when i finally ascended w a looksmatched non-whore high sex drive gf.
major cope cuz ur a fucktard and your childhood was spent with dads tiny dick up your ass

seriously tho lmao at how meaning of life for you is sex with a non whore. such a superficial narcy retard. not surprising based on the shit quality of your posts tho lol

SWERVE

Rotter
major cope cuz ur a fucktard and your childhood was spent with dads tiny dick up your ass

seriously tho lmao at how meaning of life for you is sex with a non whore. such a superficial narcy retard. not surprising based on the shit quality of your posts tho lol
ur just mad cos ur life ended at 20 lol just kys buddy boyo

keep rotting while i go on to build a family and a legacy w a HQNP cutie, something u will never have

AmericanPsycho

Regular
Autists
ur just mad cos ur life ended at 20 lol just kys buddy boyo

keep rotting while i go on to build a family and a legacy w a HQNP cutie, something u will never have
your literal only description of your (imaginary) gf is that she is a non whore :ROFLMAO:

keep coping tho

SWERVE

Rotter
your literal only description of your (imaginary) gf is that she is a non whore :ROFLMAO:

keep coping tho
>Looksmatched, high sex drive, HQNP. Strong reading comprehension. other members have seen her btw, jfl that something so unremarkable as having a gf seems far fetched to u. Pathetic. u r an evolutionary dead end, just rope srsly

:biden:

AmericanPsycho

Regular
Autists
>Looksmatched, high sex drive, HQNP. Strong reading comprehension. other members have seen her btw, jfl that something so unremarkable as having a gf seems far fetched to u. Pathetic. u r an evolutionary dead end, just rope srsly

:biden:
"looksmatched non-whore high sex drive gf"

Alzheimer's/retardation. you can literally scroll up and see it.

and yes this ugly shithole is obviously incel lol. especially a 90 iq coper like yourself

but I'm still curious, let me see your supposed "gf"

SWERVE

Rotter
"looksmatched non-whore high sex drive gf"

Alzheimer's/retardation. you can literally scroll up and see it.
And yet u missed everything except “non-whore” AND u left out hqnp (w all that entails - high iq, polyglot, musical talents, professional degree, etc) AGAIN. Major iqcel detected, u shouldve been aborted tbqh
and yes this ugly shithole is obviously incel lol. especially a 90 iq coper like yourself
Wrong, half the members of this board are legit slayers, u belong on wizchan or some shit u absolute autist
but I'm still curious, let me see your supposed "gf"
No thanks, not doxxing myself to some psycho HAPA faggot. U can ask @FatalFlaw @Scammer @brocode or @bittercurry for a description if u really want ur copes destroyed.

Also, this u?
shitty memories of being a skinny autistic hapa nerd going to the hood to buy weed. getting high with the ghetto nigga who burglarized me and trying not to have a panic attack cuz of how scary and black he was

:cautious:

so glad once i found a white dealer

this seems an appropriate enough thread to admit that i masturbate for 2 to 4 hours a day

i stutter and get hot flashes around strangers. definitely feels like I'm not in control
😂😂😂😂Jesus fucking christ. Insanely degenerate, U might literally b truecel. Srs qt are u khv?