• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Having a small boring face fucking sucks tbh

Brotha Techno

Banned
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Messages
2,605
Reputation
4
just fucking lol, boring hair, boring bones, boring skin, small head, just boring
 

Anakind

Champion
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,639
Reputation
33
I feel ya. I never even get taken seriously b/c of my small skull / face and low dimorphism. When I talk in a social setting nobody really listens. That's why I don't even try any more.
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #6

Brotha Techno

Banned
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Messages
2,605
Reputation
4
MewingTillIDie said:
Slay Count: 2 

:situation:

implying only 7+ male models can slay 4/10 butterfaces

just fkn lol u guys are pathetic, u all facemog me into oblivion too
 

King Chad

Regular
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
1,320
Reputation
2
MewingTillIDie said:
King Chad said:
Well, it could be worse.

You could be ethnic

Or you could be an ugly 5'8 non-ethnik rotting away on an internet forum with the ethniks.

:jordan:



Or a non-NT ethnic who's height doesn't matter due to his race

:nice: 

Go back to morphing globally worshipped white guys to appear more ethnic boyo
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2016
Messages
414
Reputation
0
Brotha Techno said:
MewingTillIDie said:
Slay Count: 2 

:situation:

implying only 7+ male models can slay 4/10 butterfaces

just fkn lol u guys are pathetic, u all facemog me into oblivion too

slayer

:stare:

King Chad said:
MewingTillIDie said:
Or you could be an ugly 5'8 non-ethnik rotting away on an internet forum with the ethniks.

:jordan:



Or a non-NT ethnic who's height doesn't matter due to his race

:nice: 

Go back to morphing globally worshipped white guys to appear more ethnic boyo

It's not my fault they look better with a little ethnik mixed in them.

:fingerwave:
 

Brotha Techno

Banned
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Messages
2,605
Reputation
4
GeneticDeadEnd said:
paulus said:
Rotfrauder

cope, neither of u have seen me irl in a social setting

brb bad posture, brb skinny as fuck, brb recessed jaws, brb boring plain features, brb tiny head, brb bland fuckin EVERYTHING
 

paulus

Banned
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
11,176
Reputation
27
Brotha Techno said:
cope, neither of u have seen me irl in a social setting

brb bad posture, brb skinny as fuck, brb recessed jaws, brb boring plain features, brb tiny head, brb bland fuckin EVERYTHING

:bye:

Your frauding isnt evenfunny anymore its just pathetic and kind of sad
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2016
Messages
414
Reputation
0
paulus said:
Brotha Techno said:
cope, neither of u have seen me irl in a social setting

brb bad posture, brb skinny as fuck, brb recessed jaws, brb boring plain features, brb tiny head, brb bland fuckin EVERYTHING

:bye:

Your frauding isnt evenfunny anymore its just pathetic and kind of sad
 

Xander

Newbie
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
73
Reputation
1
Brotha techno legit has a recessed jaw he's just scared to show it don't be mean

He's good from front tho srs but he won't believe you
 

Brotha Techno

Banned
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Messages
2,605
Reputation
4
Xander said:
Brotha techno legit has a recessed jaw he's just scared to show it don't be mean

He's good from front tho srs but he won't believe you

no it isnt, my face is sub5 irl with neutral expression which is ALL that matters

dogshit in candid selfies too

ur all bluepilled + trolls tbh
 

Brostorm

Regular
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
1,755
Reputation
2
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Kisses: 6 [/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Slay Count: 2 [/font]

ROTFRAUDER!
 
Top