having a shit lower third is legit the worst deformity to have

Achillesheel

Subhuman
brb doesn't know why he looks like shit until he juts his jaw
brb realizes he needs jaw surgery
brb realizes most maxillofaciial surgeons don't take aesthetics into account so you literally have to tell them what to do step by step
brb realizes he needs braces as well, fml, literally on the verge of suicide
brb realizes he needs braces for 1+ years, at this point he has given up on life
brb jaw juts again and realizes its worth it
brb realizes he needs 10k+ to cover costs
brb realizes youth is gone by teh time he gets the funds to do it
brb incel 4 lyfe

unless you're like me and you're an 8+ chad

Workcell

Incel
Yep, and it's more like 30k+. 

Brb orthodontist made the problem worse instead of referring parents to a jaw surgeon. 
Brb insurance absolutely would have covered surgery when I was a kid and possibly given me the chance at a normal life, but it will not now as it's not deemed medically necessary because my orthodontist held back my maxilla giving me occlusion... masking a deformity by creating another deformity.

Achillesheel

Subhuman
Workcell said:

Brb orthodontist made the problem worse instead of referring parents to a jaw surgeon. 
Brb insurance absolutely would have covered surgery when I was a kid and possibly given me the chance at a normal life, but it will not now as it's not deemed medically necessary because my orthodontist held back my maxilla giving me occlusion... masking a deformity by creating another deformity.
Fuark bro, orthodontists are legit retarded dicks, i legit had to tell the orthodontist at my consultation what I wanted done and had to guide him. Ended up not picking him cuz he wanted to tip my teeth and file my teeth to make room.

Workcell said:

story of my life.
i could have been a male model, but now im a mid 20s incel sitting in his basement 24/7 getting ignored and humiliated by women all day every day.
hell is life gone wrong...

modified

hairloss expert
Asymmetry is much harder to fix. Gonna likely need a bone graft to my maxilla to do it without shortening my maxilla.

Joncoping

Normie
:=) said:
lower third is relatively easy to fix, but when your middle third is fucked up, you can just kill yourself.
THIS. Lower third can be as easy as an implant. Good luck getting a lefort 3/box osteotomy to fix your mid third

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
wtf you can easily fix that shit. Shit bug-eyes or fucked up maxilla on the other hand ...

Workcell

Incel
Achillesheel said:
Fuark bro, orthodontists are legit retarded dicks, i legit had to tell the orthodontist at my consultation what I wanted done and had to guide him. Ended up not picking him cuz he wanted to tip my teeth and file my teeth to make room.
The German Dream said:
story of my life.
i could have been a male model, but now im a mid 20s incel sitting in his basement 24/7 getting ignored and humiliated by women all day every day.
hell is life gone wrong...

Orthodontists are right up there with child predators.  In fact some are downright predators, only not sexual ones.  They lie to parents and patients and deform children just so they can make more money.