Having a GF turns you into a PATHETIC BETA.

Vertu

Incel
This is no cope.

I've seen it with my own eyes so many times that it's undeniable. Being in a long term relationship is pretty much like cutting off your balls and injecting estrogen. You cannot be an alpha if you have an active girlfriend, period.

That's not to say you can't have fuck buddies or flings here and there, but a GF is out of the equation if you're looking to remain a low-inhibition bad boy such as myself. It's a night and day difference.

1) Having a GF = sitting at home, watching movies, cuddling, being a faggot, spending your money on faggy dinner dates.

2) No GF = getting into illegal activities, bashing out ethnics, slowly metamorphosing into a snap-at-any-second maniac. 

I'll choose option 2.

Demir

Slayer
I like being mysterious sexy basement dweller

slater

SupremeRedDiamonds Killer & Conscious
Mewslims
2015 wisdom

Asami Flowersong

The Forefront Of The Coping Movement
Masculinity Crew
no ruprise t declines in ltrs.

not every girl is worthy of being ltred for this very reason

vin98

Slayer
Unless you're vastly dating down or keep her barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen then having a gf is cucking yourself, because your options come to a screeching halt but she still has guys approaching her on the regular. Every woman in a long-term relationship is actively monkey branching and waiting for something better, even if they aren't aware of it.

NerfedSlayer

Chad
Masculinity Crew
Kinda normal tbh, I mean most normies are bluepilled by nature so they think they no longer have to do anything cuz they have a gf and the test levels probably drop. Some turn into nice guys. Some already were but it is what it is.

Being a slayer/the type to have multiple fuckbuddies isn't for everybody, not only you need to have the looks but most of the time you need to have the mindset for it.

Probably having very high levels of testosterone and low inhibition help.

Unless you're vastly dating down or keep her barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen then having a gf is cucking yourself, because your options come to a screeching halt but she still has guys approaching her on the regular. Every woman in a long-term relationship is actively monkey branching and waiting for something better, even if they aren't aware of it.
Dude lets be real most normies know that they dont have options and have to settle thats why u see this behaviour too. Some of them know they are lucky to land somewhat cute gfs.

freethinker

Jock
Oldcels
Sluts are loyal as long as you have higher value than what she can normally acquire. That is the secret.

crjenthusiast

no cindy, no point
its amazing how the lookism termonology from 4-and-a-half-years ago is exactly the same as today. I guess nothing has changed.