Having a big dick allows you to be an asshole

lanklet

Coper
At least, that's what I can gather from my experience...

About 2 weeks ago I told my gf she needs to lose weight before I'll actually be interested in sex anymore.  It made her depressed but she forgave me the next time I saw her.  She told me that she'd try to stick to a diet and exercise routine.

However, she's still been eating some sweets (large frappucino at Starbucks, cake from a birthday party, among other things) so I chastised her about it over text last night.  Said a lot of shitty things (e.g. that she has bad fat storage genetics and needs to be thin to be attractive).  Apparently I made her cry, which I did feel bad about...though like 30 minutes afterwards, I apologized for being a dick, and she seriously replied 'you were as big of a dick as your actual dick..sorry i needed to make that joke, it's like an insult and a compliment'

This morning she forgave me and promised to try harder on sticking to a diet.

All I can surmise from this is that I can act like an asshole and get away with it because I have a big penis.  I'm almost certain that if I was average-sized I wouldn't have gotten away with saying this things I did.  I have no idea if all relationships are like this, maybe I just lucked out or something...what do you guys think?  This is my first relationship so I have no idea how things work

lanklet

Coper
iNeedHair said:
What a fat bitch
She's not fat, but she's chubby (165lb at 5'7").  I need her to lose around 15-20lb before I can actually get into sex

Mr. Joshua said:
This happened.
I'm not going to try to convince you...this is the Internet after all, so I don't blame you for not believing me

lono

Banned
lol you absolute fucking aspie

You're only getting away with it because you LMS mog her. You're a 6'8" fit guy dating a fat chick. Just lol if you think this is the only thing you can get away with.

What you should be wondering about is how any other men have been allowed to treat her like this and worse. 

You think you're crossing boundaries but you have to remember that you are an aspie that posts on lookism.net and other more experienced men have probably treated this fatty much worse and now you're dating her.

I'm talking ass to mouth, facials, deepthroat face fucks, etc. I guarantee she's licked some chads ass. This is how fat girls are treated in modern society.

rigidity

Slayer
No, it's at least partially because of your dick.  She's addicted to the sex you give her.

Try getting a slim girlfriend, you can do it.  So long as you can get a girl to fuck you once (which isn't hard, despite what this forum says; lots are promiscuous now), she'll see your wiener and love you.  If you're hung while flaccid, then just go to parties wearing super tight jeans that show off your bulge.  Some girl will like it.  The most important step there is talking to all the chicks and being friendly.

rigidity

Slayer
lanklet said:
iNeedHair said:
What a fat bitch
She's not fat, but she's chubby (165lb at 5'7").  I need her to lose around 15-20lb before I can actually get into sex

Mr. Joshua said:
This happened.
I'm not going to try to convince you...this is the Internet after all, so I don't blame you for not believing me
Buddy, she's quite chubby.  You're in your late teens to early twenties.  Go enjoy as much pussy as you can, relationships are meaningless at this stage.  You're not doing her any favors by being in a sexless relationship with her.

I just read you're 6'8".  Six FEET EIGHT INCHES ...  Fucking wow.  Dump her ASAP and start partying a lot.

I once dated a chubby girl on the first date she told me chads used her for sex only and she fucked in thailand with many guys. I was disguated. I wont ever date fatties again.

lanklet

Coper
lono said:

You're only getting away with it because you LMS mog her. You're a 6'8" fit guy dating a fat chick. Just lol if you think this is the only thing you can get away with.

What you should be wondering about is how any other men have been allowed to treat her like this and worse. 

You think you're crossing boundaries but you have to remember that you are an aspie that posts on lookism.net and other more experienced men have probably treated this fatty much worse and now you're dating her.

I'm talking ass to mouth, facials, deepthroat face fucks, etc. I guarantee she's licked some chads ass. This is how fat girls are treated in modern society.
In the past she only dated dumpy betas to validate her existence, and she never had sex with any of them...her parents loved me from the first time I met them because I was a vast improvement over the losers she dated in the past.  I'm almost certain she's never been Chad's plaything.  Nobody here will believe me (or they'll say that I've been lied to), but she was genuinely oblivious about sex and I could tell she had never actually seen a penis IRL before

Franktank

Normie
tygeruppercut said:
I once dated a chubby girl on the first date she told me chads used her for sex only and she fucked in thailand with many guys. I was disguated. I wont ever date fatties again.
Yeah fatties can actually have amazing sex lives its pretty disheartening that healthy manlets cant get shit unless they have M or S.

fat girls are disgusting. you should really be a dick by never texting her again starting now.

lanklet

Coper
You guys are all WAY too sex-crazed.

I actually like this girl's personality quite a lot (a concept that people here can't seem to fathom) and she has an aesthetic face+long blonde hair, she just needs to lose about 20lbs and she'd be fantastic.  I can see the potential.

lanklet said:

I actually like this girl's personality quite a lot (a concept that people here can't seem to fathom) and she has an aesthetic face+long blonde hair, she just needs to lose about 20lbs and she'd be fantastic.  I can see the potential.
And what if she transforms to a 7? 
Will you still be good enough for her? Or will she go for chads then.

primetime

Normie
lanklet said:

About 2 weeks ago I told my gf she needs to lose weight before I'll actually be interested in sex anymore.  It made her depressed but she forgave me the next time I saw her.  She told me that she'd try to stick to a diet and exercise routine.

However, she's still been eating some sweets (large frappucino at Starbucks, cake from a birthday party, among other things) so I chastised her about it over text last night.  Said a lot of shitty things (e.g. that she has bad fat storage genetics and needs to be thin to be attractive).  Apparently I made her cry, which I did feel bad about...though like 30 minutes afterwards, I apologized for being a dick, and she seriously replied 'you were as big of a dick as your actual dick..sorry i needed to make that joke, it's like an insult and a compliment'

All I can surmise from this is that I can act like an asshole and get away with it because I have a big penis.  I'm almost certain that if I was average-sized I wouldn't have gotten away with saying this things I did.  I have no idea if all relationships are like this, maybe I just lucked out or something...what do you guys think?  This is my first relationship so I have no idea how things work
no...fat girls rarely get laid so they act desperate all the time

IncelFTW

Coper
primetime said:
lanklet said:

no...fat girls rarely get laid so they act desperate all the time
strong cope, fat chicks can easily get laid, most men have extremely low standards when it actually comes to fucking someone, men are thirstier than ever these days

lanklet

Coper
tygeruppercut said:
lanklet said:

And what if she transforms to a 7? 
Will you still be good enough for her? Or will she go for chads then.
We'll be LMS-matched if she slims down so it would work.  She's also too eccentric to actually attract Chads

Miss Click

Staff member
lono said:
lmao... if someone legit enjoy this he is no chad, but a faggot in denial

Here's what I posted before about this phenomenon:
Also, I have found that having a big dick gives you A LOT more leeway to treat a woman like shit and have her still be willing to deal with you and come back to you and forgive you for things that she would NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS forgive someone for who has a small or average sized dick.
 I have no absolute proof that it's because of the dick, but I am pretty sure that is the reason why I consistently get away with shit that most guys can't (cheating on them, lying, ignoring, breaking promises, disappearing for weeks or months and then acting like nothing happened and having them be willing to jump right back into things, etc).
 I also don't believe that this is anything conscious on their part. They aren't thinking, "Oh, he has a big dick that I like being pounded by, so I'll forgive him in order to get some more of that". No, it's just due to the emotions that are created as a result of being pounded by someone with a big cock, and of feeling dominated both emotionally and physically, which they associate with the relationship as a whole....they can't separate those feelings from their association with me, so will be willing to give me so, so, so much benefit of the doubt whereas most guys would be kicked to the curb. I'm not saying that having a big dick is the only way to create these emotions, but it sure is probably the easiest way, requiring the least talent and effort. Probably a guy with an average or small dick but who is really, really talented at giving a girl orgasms and so forth can also get away with a lot. But I do think there is something irreplaceable about filling a girl up and dominating her that way, so I don't know. I'm glad I don't have to worry about it.

Sociopath1983

Normie
just lol buddy boyo said:
lono said:

This.

OP thinks that anything other than treating M'lady with the utmost respect is somehow inexcusable and unimaginable unless you have a monster cock. Truth is this fat bitch has been in three or foursomes taking it ass to mouth, deepthroat face fucks, drinking Chad's piss, licking his asshole, being called a fat, disgusting whore, a cum slave, a big bitch, etc. as you said Lono. And all from guys who were much shorter and with smaller cocks.
So much THIS.