Have you tried approaching wheelchaired/disfigured subhumanesses?

Shit

Incel
I'm gonna run wheelchair user charmer game. I'm just gonna have to deal with my next gf's colostomy bag.

It is what it is.

iNeedHair

Coper
I run cancer pity game cause I'm an NW7 but it hasn't gotten me anything yet. I might try this next.

Bojack

Lookism God
No, disfigured human beings disgust me. They should be euthanized for the sake of all humanity.

Josh

Banned
this might've worked 4 years ago but in 2019 girls in wheelchairs still have higher SMV than this whole forum combined.

life of a girl in a wheelchair:

8 am: wake up and stretch, a big smile on your face as chad really hit all the right spots last night with his massive dong
8:15: Check your phone and see that you have 69 texts from beta orbiters, over 200 new instagram notifications, 33 new snaps (mostly from losers who only have 8 inch dicks LMAO they cant compete with chads 12 incher), 9 missed calls, 1300 new tinder likes, 690 new bumble likes.  as soon as you open tinder your phone starts lagging because you have over 10k matches and it cant keep up.
8:30: decide to take a shower, but tyrone wants a morning quickie, so he comes over and gives you a massage then goes balls deep.  He also brought you breakfast.
9:00 Think about going to work like loser wagecucks, but then remember one of your betas made a patreon just for you.  You check your paypal balance and you have about 500$ new from paypigs and other losers.  Also you have a couple emails asking if guys can buy feet pics or used panties.
9:30 decide to take the dog (which fucked you last week) out and wheel around town.

10:30 stop at starbucks and buy overpriced shit with dumb betas money
11:00 take some instagram selfies.
11:02 while at the coffeeshop get hit on by a disgusting baldcel.  gross, your whole day is almost ruined because of a sub 8 male approaching you.  just because hes jacked and on steroids doesnt mean he gets to make eye contact with you

2:00 pm chad#2 is blowing up your phone again and wants to get a blowjob.  He offers to get you an uber to his place.  You decide to decline since he only makes 150k a year and probably wont buy you a new car anytime soon.

4:00 - do some shopping on amazon for expensive clothes and stuffed animals.  you also buy some overpriced designer shoes and lingerie - got to look good for chad right?

6:00 pm - scroll through social media and laugh at all the beckys who try to compete with makeup, while you (due to juggernaut law) get far more orbiters than them, and you dont even wear makeup.

8:00 pm - chad # 3 comes over, takes you out to an expensive 4 michelin star restaurant, then takes you back to your place for pound town.  Btw, he drives a ferrarri (omg!)

10:00 pm - after youve been creampied a few times, let it ooze out onto some panties, which betas will buy for hundreds of dollars.

KingWristcel

Coper
[video=youtube]

Don't forget disabled 0.5/10 women still want 6ft+ chad, they just settle with a beta provider just like any other woman when they rinse out the chads with disabled fetishes