Bdf4030

Chad
I'm sick of wasting time dating I might just pay a bitch... is that sad?

zix

rotting and waiting for death.
yes. (where it was legal)

sin

Administrator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
i think sex is overrated unless ur a high T animal

BEBE

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
Truecels
No but funny/disgraceful story once at a ladsholiday we were predrinking in a stripclub before going out to the strip and we were getting a bit drunk/tipsy so I got a lapdance for the lolz, I didn't expect it to be as hot as it was so I got hard as a rock in no time and she knew it so she said "I can jerk you off for another 50€" my horny/drunk ass couldn't resist it so I let myself get jerked off for another 50€ before going out jfl. Friends asked afterwards why it took so long and I acted like I didn't just get jerked off by a stripper

low effort maniac

β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
yeah once at a brothel and i regret it, she was really cold to me from the start so i know it wasn't my 'tism that put her off. like just as i put the condom on she excused herself to the bathroom and 1 minute later the bouncer comes and tells me to get lost. $200 down the drain

SebastianMM

@BEBE is my forum-oneitis
Truecels
yeah once at a brothel and i regret it, she was really cold to me from the start so i know it wasn't my 'tism that put her off. like just as i put the condom on she excused herself to the bathroom and 1 minute later the bouncer comes and tells me to get lost. $200 down the drain
:bale:

you're on the right site, you loser.