Have you ever thought about suicide in a serious way?

Thetruthseeker

Subhuman
I was curious about legit copying strategies to deal with suicide instincts that arise at the peek of real life redpill overloads, personal experiences?

Never considered in a serious way, but I often fantasize about how different people would react to my death and what possible ways I could do it.

Copenhagen

Slayer
Yep, I went so far as to buy pills to do it, I still keep them in mind whenever I feel like checking out. I'm 100% serious too.

But why do you need a coping strategy? Are you going to be walking down the road, decide to end it and jump under a bus there and then?

How about "chill out, have a pizza, remember you'll be dead soon anyway"?

Bojack

Lookism God
MyBalls YourChin said:
But why do you need a coping strategy? Are you going to be walking down the road, decide to end it and jump under a bus there and then?

Go ER

if you look at the disadvantages you have to overcome as sub8 man to get laid, suicide seriously doesnt seem so bad...especially once you are forced to workcel and still cant pull shit.
if your whole existence consists out of workcelling, lonelyness, sexlessness, depression, anger and tiredness, suicide can be tempting

Thetruthseeker

Subhuman
scar_face40 said:
Never considered in a serious way, but I often fantasize about how different people would react to my death and what possible ways I could do it.
I think that this is what keep many potential suicidals alive, I've to much responsibilities towards my parents and my cousins to seriously think about something like that, if I kill myself they would all die of pain.
[hr]
MyBalls YourChin said:

I can't eat Pizza unfortunately, :( I'm in a cutting diet 4 the summer, which is a slow death by torture.

Thetruthseeker said:
scar_face40 said:
I think that this is what keep many potential suicidals alive, I've to much responsibilities towards my parents and my cousins to seriously think about something like that, if I kill myself they would all die of pain.
[hr]
Yeah, exactly this. No matter how pissed I get at my own life, I couldn't inflict that much suffering on family and friends.

Thetruthseeker

Subhuman
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Yep, I went so far as to buy pills to do it, I still keep them in mind whenever I feel like checking out. I'm 100% serious too.
Why are you thinking about this?

Ryu

Staff member
No. I will never kill myself. Suicide is cope