• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Have you ever had an enema?

Anakind

Champion
I'm just reading up about how effective probiotic enemas are. It works even better than supplements.

You take 350 ml of lukewarm water, mix in the probiotic powder and then flush your asshole with it for 30 minutes. That way your intestines take up the beneficial bacteria like lactobacillus and bifidobacterium.

Probiotic enemas are the next step after mega-doses of Vitamin D3. Are you low inhibition enough to do it?

@"feg" @"ThePolygamist" @"iamagod" @"GeneticDeadEnd" @"Ponglenis" @"Narrator"

Brostorm

Regular
S. Boulardii  supplementation is enough for me. So no thanks.

Anakind

Champion
Narrator said:
I use to do it without probiotics but will start again. :gymcel:

What did you pump into your ass last time?

BlueBalls

Machine
Well there shouldn't be any risks, right?

So the issue is that it's inconvenient and embarrassing.

ThePolygamist

Rotter
Anakind said:
I'm just reading up about how effective probiotic enemas are. It works even better than supplements.

You take 350 ml of lukewarm water, mix in the probiotic powder and then flush your asshole with it for 30 minutes. That way your intestines take up the beneficial bacteria like lactobacillus and bifidobacterium.

Probiotic enemas are the next step after mega-doses of Vitamin D3. Are you low inhibition enough to do it?

:goo:

Anakind

Champion
BlueBalls said:
Well there shouldn't be any risks, right?

So the issue is that it's inconvenient and embarrassing.

Not if you're gay.    :lol:

ketzdinio

Rotter
Dan said:
Anakind said:

inb4 incels flush their assholes with apple cider vinegar instead

"it's legit looksmaxxing bro trust me"

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
I had a colonic done by a professional, didn't have any life changing results because of it, but I know someone who said it made a huge difference for and he swears by them.

Lel

Machine
what are the benefits apart from not looking virgin at your first gay intercourse ?

AzzRaze

Rotter
Sounds painful, I don't plan taking it in the ass anytime soon either~

Invisible

Champion
Narrator said:
Anakind said:
What did you pump into your ass last time?

I pumped just water to clear the parasites which were getting out of my ass.
Was too ashamed as a teen to talk about it with my parents so I used to clear my ass everyday. It worked together with garlic during the night.

You must have smelt awful as a teen.

feg said:
Anakind said:

slayer

SLAIN

AzzRaze said:
Sounds painful, I don't plan taking it in the ass anytime soon either~

High inhibiton

Happy Go Lucky

Regular
I'm about to try doing this with coffee, apparently its extremely effective at purging toxins.

[video=youtube]

Anakind

Champion
Lel said:
what are the benefits apart from not looking virgin at your first gay intercourse ?

Purpose is to restore your microbiome with good bacteria. It's especially useful for people who took antibiotics which not only destroy pathogens but also good bacteria. More and more research shows how important a healthy microbiome is for overall health and especially the brain. Scientists speak of it as the second brain these days b/c whatever happens in the gut determines what happens in our brain through its various interactions.