Have you ever been in a fist fight?

Cannon

Normie
I punched somebody when i was 15 and then got beat up by him.

OcularIncel

Normie
Only once. I beat the shit out of him and 10 years later I can still feel the lingering primal joy I felt. It scared me to death though because my dad was very agressive and I didn't want to be like him. Never fought again. That feeling though. Shit. It still haunts me. Incredible. Like a fire all the way inside your bones that lights you up from the inside.

Cannon

Normie
OcularIncel said:
Only once. I beat the shit out of him and 10 years later I can still feel the lingering primal joy I felt. It scared me to death though because my dad was very agressive and I didn't want to be like him. Never fought again. That feeling though. Shit. It still haunts me. Incredible. Like a fire all the way inside your bones that lights you up from the inside.
yeah the adreneline rush you get from punching somebody really hard is very nice feeling

marty

Slayer
Been in a few a long time ago.  The last fight I was in was 10 years ago at a bar.  Some manlet came up behind me and punched me in the back of the head.  I barely felt everything.  I called him a faggot, tried to go after him then some huge bouncer put me in a full nelson

OcularIncel

Normie
Cannon said:
OcularIncel said:
yeah the adreneline rush you get from punching somebody really hard is very nice feeling
It was more than that. Like this feeling of completely dominating someone and somewhere deep inside you you know that you can beat him to an inch of his life or worse if you want to. You feel like a god. Damn, it sounds so pathetic. That's what it felt like though. I think I should leave this thread because it's messing me up though.

Browmog

Slayer
I have been to a gun fight.
Fistfights dont exist IRL, when you fight in the nightclub you use glasses, bar chairs, ashtray etc.

Yes.
What I learned from fighting is that punches are mostly cope.  Unless you land a golden punch in the jaw and make that head shake you'll be punching forever until someone goes down.  It's a lot harder to land a good punch than people claim because people move, block, etc.  Charging in is what I prefer, if the person is fast enough it can end badly for you though since you are also more vulnerable when you're closer.
I always charge in and go in for tackles, jabs up close, elbows.