• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

have u noticed that rapefugees...

MorphIncel

Rotter
...pretty much all of them are trying to looksmax when they come here?

they ALL try to look "cool" and "fashionable", trying to follow current trends within the hip hop community (long t's for instance, or sneakers and so on)

also with - in their pathetic points of view - "highly chic" hair styles that just reek ethnic+low class?

you can totally see that all of them are here to get pussy, they are ALWAYS out as soon as it gets dark at night and frequent party spots. at daytime when the sun is up they roam thru the city where most the girls are at.

what their low IQ minds don't grasp is that a) their hairstyles look ethnic and trashy as fuck b) their clothing looks also extremely wanna be and trashy (you can clearly see they try to imitate the hip hop style on a budget) and

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING: You cannot neglet FACE + FRAME. Mostly face - not only have they extreme defomrities and STRANGE bone structure, they also tend to have HORRIBLE skin condition and coloring for the most part. 

It doesnt matter how hard they try, they cant make their horrible ugly faces look better, even if they'd wear 2000$ designer shirts.

IAMOG

Joke
I got never amogged by an ethnic in my life and I'm honest.