• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Have innocent+sexy women gone extinct?

BlueBalls

Machine
Because I wanna have one of those, sluts are only useful to dump your cum in.

I want a legit sweet girl who I am attracted to, but are there such a thing in 2016?

Maybe some catholic school somewhere...

Thonis

Joke
Muslim girls. I used to chat with this muslim girl on regular baisis. She never was really religious and she is an atheist now. I recently found out that she is still a virgin at 21.

I wouldn't call her pure though.

BlueBalls

Machine
Thonis said:
Muslim girls. I used to chat with this muslim girl on regular baisis. She never was really religious and she is an atheist now. I recently found out that she is still a virgin at 21.

Aw, man. I guess it's something.

Maybe I could go to asia, I'd like a jap girl but from what I've seen they mostly resemble crap.

Lel

Machine
countries non-infected from modernity have decent girls

basically the middle east 

but you can find these traits in some Med women too and among surviving Nerdic ones from rural areas

Sub8large

Joke
Why do you want a woman to be "innocent"?

if you were a woman and could have sex on a whim, YOU WOULD

stop putting unreasonable standards on woman 

thousands of years ago (before religion was invented) women were all sluts and no1 cared.

you realise women also have a sex drive?

you are basically saying "I want a girl to remain incel specially for me"

how selfish and dumb

Sub8large said:

thousands of years ago (before religion was invented) women were all sluts and no1 cared.

how selfish and dumb

Observe incels...a beta WK faggot.

BlueBalls

Machine
Sub8large said:

how selfish and dumb

Just give me a girl who is nasty in the bedroom but sweet everywhere else, and also looks good and is kind of naive and childish.

I deserve it, I've been a good boy.

Sub8large

Joke
whywoulditmatter said:
Sub8large said:

how selfish and dumb

Observe incels...a beta WK faggot.

wait...you think i'm WK because i say girls have a sex drive? LOLOLOLOL

Sub8large

Joke
to clarify...

i don't defend any of the shit women do

but it's genetically programmed in them to want to have sex

it's unreasonable to expect them not to respond to their natural desires

Thonis

Joke
Sub8large said:

how selfish and dumb

If being selfish means picking the partner that is best for you then so be it. Mind you that by your definition women who reject us are selfish.

If purity was dumb it would become a thing of the past long ago and yet virgins were valued for thousands of years.

Sluts are only receiving support for the past few years along with people who think they were born in the wrong body.

Nyhil

Rotter
BlueBalls said:

I want a legit sweet girl who I am attracted to, but are there such a thing in 2016?

There never was such a thing. What we had was repressed women forced to marry unattractive losers. Now women have money and they finally can explore their sexuality and fantasies to its fullest.

Sub8large said:

how selfish and dumb

this

just lol at the idea of "pureness" or "innocence". Girls are horny beings who love to make hot men cum. Strive to be the hot man they want to suck off when they get horny, because all women are like that from the age 14.

BlueBalls

Machine
Nyhil said:
BlueBalls said:

There never was such a thing. What we had was repressed women forced to marry unattractive losers. Now women have money and they finally can explore their sexuality and fantasies to its fullest.

Sub8large said:

how selfish and dumb

this

just lol at the idea of "pureness" or "innocence". Girls are horny beings who love to make hot men cum. Strive to be the hot man they want to suck off when they get horny, because all women are like that from the age 14.

:er:

I was told there would be a loving cute girl with a hot bod that sucked my dick and cleaned the house.

This is what happens when you remove religion, the women become sluts. But people just had to question it and fuck everything up.

Nyhil

Rotter
BlueBalls said:
Nyhil said:

this

I was told there would be a loving cute girl with a hot bod that sucked my dick and cleaned the house.

and there are, but only if you look good. Women are submissive and want to please the man they love, but because women are the choosers, they only fall in love with 8/10+ guys. It's your fault for being ugly. You could have been enjoying this every day since you were 14 boyo look:

http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1453699206053.webm

OccamsRazorBurn

Machine
Thonis said:

:?:

BlueBalls

Machine
Nyhil said:
BlueBalls said:

and there are, but only if you look good. Women are submissive and want to please the man they love, but because women are the choosers, they only fall in love with 8/10+ guys. It's your fault for being ugly. You could have been enjoying this every day since you were 14 boyo look:

Oh, I'll make it. Just you watch

Nyhil

Rotter
BlueBalls said:
Nyhil said:

Oh, I'll make it. Just you watch

we're all gonna make boyo

rigidity

Regular
They never existed in the first place.   The vast majority of people with typical social development have sex with multiple partners in their late teens and twenties.