• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

have I progressed in looksmaxing in the past 3 years

lee0101

Joke
17 years old I was routinely called ugly:

So I tanned, cleared skin, got better clothes, tried mewing:

https://************/attachments/me-11-jpg.3635/
https://************/attachments/me-10-png.3634/

I know I've still got a loooong way to go but considering where I started off from I think I can be in an even better place when I'm 23 if I continue to moneymax and have more option. No one has called me ugly in years now and have even been called good looking on some occasions.

AmIUgly

Rotter
Honestly you look too feminine; gay and tryhard. There is such a thing as too much stylemaxing.

I really dislike this phenotype because of how I perceive their personality but you seem like a swell guy + I am sure some girls are attracted to you. ?

lee0101

Joke
AmIUgly said:
Honestly you look too feminine; gay and tryhard. There is such a thing as too much stylemaxing.

some girls like that though

Asian girls worship guys like Kim Tae-hyung, I wanna pretty boy max and be the white version of him

AmIUgly

Rotter
lee0101 said:
AmIUgly said:

Asian girls worship guys like Kim Tae-hyung, I wanna pretty boy max and be the white version of him

It's true some girls will like your look/style so just do what you like. I personally prefer the maesthetic look.

lee0101

Joke
AmIUgly said:
lee0101 said:

It's true some girls will like your look/style so just do what you like. I personally prefer the maesthetic look.

I have to hone my niche being masc/dom isn't in my nature

Autismo

Regular
That's literally a trademark homosexual hair style.