purps drank said:
Yes, 610 with no absolutely no studying.

Nice  :cool:

I didn't study for the SATs and did fine. I am gonna study for this since my undergrad GPA was garbage 

Are you an MBA?

purps drank

Slayer
Mug Cutter said:
purps drank said:

I didn't study for the SATs and did fine. I am gonna study for this since my undergrad GPA was garbage 

Are you an MBA?

MS in Accounting. Although I actually just got my diploma in the mail today and it says Master of Science Business Administration. 

What score are you trying to get on it?

purps drank said:
Mug Cutter said:
purps drank said:

Are you an MBA?

MS in Accounting. Although I actually just got my diploma in the mail today and it says Master of Science Business Administration. 

sup hood rych  :lol: 

you got scammed demand all your tuition money back. 

I'm debating between MS in taxation and an MBA. MY route will largely depend on my score. I didn't realize that you couldn't transfer your CPA between states so I have to rethink when I will study / sit for it.

purps drank

Slayer
Mug Cutter said:
purps drank said:
Mug Cutter said:

Are you an MBA?

I'm debating between MS in taxation and an MBA. MY route will largely depend on my score. I didn't realize that you couldn't transfer your CPA between states so I have to rethink when I will study / sit for it.
You couldn't tell I was hood rych before?

It was one extra year for the MS in accounting along with my BS in finance and I had to do it for the 150 credit hours to sit for the CPA. Actually saved a lot of money not needing to do a 2 year program for a masters later on, besides I want to be a CFO so MS in accounting is better. 

Yeah it would be a pain to have to re-certify in a new state, but it wouldn't be the worst thing ever. But hm, well I guess study hard. I felt the English was really easy but the math was pretty hard and had a lot of obscure topics from high school that I never even learned all that well. I think it's because a lot of foreigners take it who aren't that good at English, so they just drill math problems nonstop and stake their score on that.

purps drank said:
Mug Cutter said:
purps drank said:

You couldn't tell I was hood rych before?

It was one extra year for the MS in accounting along with my BS in finance and I had to do it for the 150 credit hours to sit for the CPA. Actually saved a lot of money not needing to do a 2 year program for a masters later on, besides I want to be a CFO so MS in accounting is better. 

Yeah it would be a pain to have to re-certify in a new state, but it wouldn't be the worst thing ever. But hm, well I guess study hard. I felt the English was really easy but the math was pretty hard and had a lot of obscure topics from high school that I never even learned all that well. I think it's because a lot of foreigners take it who aren't that good at English, so they just drill math problems nonstop and stake their score on that.
I knew you were Hood Rych but I haven't noticed many of your posts on here until now or any that provoked me to say Sup.

I could stay where I am and do an online MS in taxation which would fit in really well with my work schedule. There's a strong chance I will do that because I don't think I will get into any of my target MBAs without more work experience or a higher GPA. 

I would like to go to Wharton, Booth, or Fuqua but if I'm unable to get into a top tier school I don't think it's worth it to pursue a full time MBA at this point. 

At this point I'm taking things a couple years at a time based on what makes sense. Next logical step is to take the GMAT and send out some apps. It would be sick to get scholarship money for a MS in tax at a local school and get the credits I need for CPA at the same time.

purps drank

Slayer
That all sounds reasonable and very well thought out to me. Scholarship for your local school would definitely be legit. You could download the GMAT practice software and take a practice test to see where you're at. That's what I did, got a 620 on a practice and only needed a 550 for admittance into the 5 year MS program, so I didn't study at all. While I was taking the practice even, it kinda felt like I was getting killed, but ended up with the 620 so you'll probably do better than you expect.