dh123

Incel
1. Was your acne mild, moderate or severe?

2. What dosage were you on and for how long?

3. How long did it take your acne to start clearing up?

sub8 life

Incel
1. Servere 

2. Dont remember, it might have been 70mg but I'm not sure. I've been on 3 cycles over the period of several years.

3. Clear after 2 weeks maybe

The acne always returned just as bad after I stopped the cycles. I had to look at other stuff and tried changing my diet. I eat vegan low fat diet now. I wont bother writing it all but the main thing that helped was cutting out all dairy and vegetable oil. 

Think about it logically, is your body really that useless that you need to have a distusting acne ridden face for no apparent reason? MY theory is that it is diet that causes it, and those who get acne breakouts are the ones that are less resistant to all the crap that gets consumed in the modern world.

INB4 b-but m-muh 100 IQ normie dermatologist who memorized a bunch of shit to get a bullshit degree told me that diet doesent cause acne! You think my dermatologist ever mentioned diet when I showed up at the office with my face full of cysts? Never trust normies you fucking dweebs.

And as far as accutane working permanently, this seems to vary on the individual. For me it didnt.