Hate having to compete with this

Whitecel

Banned

Chad, also known as... GAD (Chad + genius = Gad). So this guy is not only insanely good looking, he's also in a professional engineering frat with an impressive social scene which gives gad access to premiere internships with top companies because his interviewers were "brothers". But Gad doesn't need this, he's just in the frat for the status and the parties/girls. Gad could easily get multiple internships because growing up good looking and smart and a small tank of ambition gave gad all the motivation he needed to nourish his talents and become genius-tier.

These guys have a bright future and are fully milking the college experience. I must become gad.
:devil:

J

Jordy

Whitecel said:

Chad, also known as... GAD (Chad + genius = Gad). So this guy is not only insanely good looking, he's also in a professional engineering frat with an impressive social scene which gives gad access to premiere internships with top companies because his interviewers were "brothers". But Gad doesn't need this, he's just in the frat for the status and the parties/girls. Gad could easily get multiple internships because growing up good looking and smart and a small tank of ambition gave gad all the motivation he needed to nourish his talents and become genius-tier.

These guys have a bright future and are fully milking the college experience. I must become gad.
:gag:

dat NCT

Whitecel

Banned
Jordy said:
Whitecel said:

:gag:

dat NCT
:glasses:

when did you discover you had the aspie?

Mughal

Banned
Just lol @ "Gad".

Very fucking creative, you must have a high IQ for sure.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
High hairline, eye asymmetry, trash tattoo, he'd be lucky to bang a whale once every 3 months

Magnus

Lookism God
He actually looks like an incel if you cut out his body and focus on only his face

Whitecel

Banned
Amnesia said:
High hairline, eye asymmetry, trash tattoo, he'd be lucky to bang a whale once every 3 months
Lol, this type of guy is literally worshipped in my school. His menu is 8/10 sorority blonde for dinner, her brunette 7.5/10 "big", and a 6/10 who bought him a starbucks frap to cure his hangover in the morning.

if he's a 5/10 by aspie ratings I'll take real life results any day

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Whitecel said:
Amnesia said:
Lol, this type of guy is literally worshipped in my school. His menu is 8/10 sorority blonde for dinner, her brunette 7.5/10 "big", and a 6/10 who bought him a starbucks frap to cure his hangover in the morning.

if he's a 5/10 by aspie ratings I'll take real life results any day
I can understand that he could do well in a high school setting if he was athletic and played on the school team or something giving him status, but after HS in the real world hes not slaying.

Mughal

Banned
These two guys from the movie Social Network are a better example. They are a bit uglier in real life, but still.

[video=youtube]

some of the best looking guys i know are the most successful (doctors, engineers and shit)

Whitecel

Banned
Mughal said:
These two guys from the movie Social Network are a better example. They are a bit uglier in real life, but still.

[video=youtube]

wasps are the ideal college slayers. in the real world he'll have to get a job but that won't be a problem for gad who will be making 100k as an aviation engineer for Boeing

also, american white features are so haloed here that he'd still get 50+% success on tinder with girls in their early and mid 20s once he's a bit older

Mughal

Banned
Whitecel said:
Mughal said:

[video=youtube]

wasps are the ideal college slayers. in the real world he'll have to get a job but that won't be a problem for gad who will be making 100k as an aviation engineer for Boeing

also, american white features are so haloed here that he'd still get 50+% success on tinder with girls in their early and mid 20s once he's a bit older
There's not much of a difference between a WASP and your prototype called "Gad".

EDIT: WASPs can be smart too, watch the video I posted.

None of these upper-class WASPs have white-trash tattoos and sit around taking tank-top driving selfies.