• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Has the US Government cracked TOR?

So I collected some posts on here from @"Adolf Hipster" @AdolfHitler that break US and EU law and submitted them to tips.fbi.gov yesterday anonymously through TOR. Today I notice thorugh peerblock that my computer was contacted by an IP owned by the Department of Defence. I also see they visited a couple websites I own. WTF? When did they crack TOR? @"mrz" ?

LostTuna said:
you're a little rat snitch. fucking faggot.

LOL @ anyone defending that Assyrian piece of shit. He deserves torture and death. But I will be satisfied knowing that German security is monitoring him and his family and making their lives miserable to prevent another terrorist attack!

Someone who hates white people so much, who is a vocal ISIS supporter, and who is clearly insane needs to be watched!

etTuBrute

Joke
MakeAmericaGreatAgain said:
So I collected some posts on here from @"Adolf Hipster" @AdolfHitler that brake US and EU law and submitted them to tips.fbi.gov yesterday anonymously through TOR. Today I notice thorugh peerblock that my computer was contacted by an IP owned by the Department of Defence. I also see they visited a couple websites I own. WTF? When did they crack TOR? @"mrz" ?

:jordan:
btw he lives In Germany

etTuBrute said:
So I collected some posts on here from @"Adolf Hipster" @AdolfHitler that brake US and EU law and submitted them to tips.fbi.gov yesterday anonymously through TOR. Today I notice thorugh peerblock that my computer was contacted by an IP owned by the Department of Defence. I also see they visited a couple websites I own. WTF? When did they crack TOR? @"mrz" ?

:jordan:
btw he lives In Germany

Yeah, I know. He also posts as Adolf Hitler at the cameldog.net website  http://www.cameldog.net/war-peace/71466-biological-race-does-not-exist-2.html

I also forwarded some other information people sent me.

marty

Rotter
NSA can break anything, they just want you to believe that they can't.

deadinsidedeadoutside said:
just lol if u think they already didnt put measures in it to spy on you

Who cares? I have first amendment rights, he doesn't! Plus I am just trolling here anyway, but he openly celebrates the death of white people (he posted pictures of dead Parisians mocking them and celebrating the killers), celebrates the rape of white women, encourages others to commit suicide (solicitation), is a Muslim convert and an avowed ISIS supporter, and generally a psychopathic piece of shit, he needs to be monitored.

LostTuna

Machine
mrz said:
They compromise 1% of targets in technical operations, and they do this via a technique called proxy bypass in the majority of cases. That means that rather than directly deanonymizing Tor users with traffic analysis / signals intelligence, they rather hack their systems such that they can take control of them remotely and force them to route around Tor.  

This is much harder for them to do today for a variety of reasons. For one, Tor Browser updates itself now (though you should still check for updates via the built in update checking from the onion icon, since it only checks periodically itself). This means that they need to use 0-days, or at least x-days where x is a small value (presuming that the auto-updater hasn't gotten the available patch for it yet). For two, there is a security slider now that makes it easy for people to harden their browsers from attack (for example, if you are doing very sensitive things, you would put it all the way to high, and always keep it at high, not using websites that don't work with it set to high). Also, on 64-bit linux, there is a Hardened Tor Browser now that protects entirely from various classes of exploits.

Additionally, using solutions like Whonix and Tails makes it all the more difficult for them to have success with this. So although it is true that FBI has had about a 1% success rate at compromising Tor users, the people they have compromised have been the lowest hanging fruit in terms of security, usually using completely non-hardened browsers (security slider not at high), and unpatched versions.

Once in recent memory they did an actual attack against Tor itself, and managed to deanonymize a number of people with traffic analysis, because of a flaw in the implementation of Tor (the RELAY EARLY covert channel).  

In general though, the FBI doesn't have much luck deanonymizing Tor users via technical means. A recent example of this was the playpen case. Although the information about this case has been fragmented and partially contradictory (the media being largely to blame for this), the newest court documents we have seen indicate that they targeted 100,000 people going to a CP site, and managed to deanonymize only 1,300 of them, giving them a success rate of 1.3%, which is much less that the initial estimate of a 10% success rate. The 1.3% success rate is based on recent court documents from the cases related to the operation, the 10% success rate was based on older information that indicated the site in question got approximately 11,000 unique members logging in every week, over a two week operation (giving an 11% success rate approximately if they were all the same between the two weeks, and rough estimate of 10% to be safe). This 10% success rate was concerning, but the recent information indicating a 1.3% success rate is inline with their previous operations.

:glasses:

Just a reminder: if you too are disturbed by his posting on this website go here: https://tips.fbi.gov and send some of his links to the authorities who will then forward all his info to the EU (or Russian or wherever he is) security agency!

Adolf Hipster

Banned
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
just lol if u think they already didnt put measures in it to spy on you

Who cares? I have first amendment rights, he doesn't! Plus I am just trolling here anyway, but he openly celebrates the death of white people (he posted pictures of dead Parisians mocking them and celebrating the killers), celebrates the rape of white women, encourages others to commit suicide (solicitation), is a Muslim convert and an avowed ISIS supporter, and generally a psychopathic piece of shit, he needs to be monitored.

lol any proof for all these accusations ? lmao u nuts mate u fucking nuts  :giggle:

Adolf Hipster said:

lol any proof for all these accusations ? lmao u nuts mate u fucking nuts  :giggle:

LOL @ needing proof. Just click the links to his posting history

@Adolf Hipster @AdolfHitler and Adolf Hitler at the cameldog website http://www.cameldog.net/war-peace/71466-biological-race-does-not-exist-2.html

Posts of note:

The last post under @AdolfHitler where you finally got banned for mocking the death of French people in the terrorist attack, praising ISIS, praying "Allah" kills more white people.

Here where you mocked someone with disabilities and encouraged him to commit suicide (which is the crime of solicitation)
http://lookism.net/Thread-Rate-this...E-GENETIC-SUBHUMAN-ALERT?pid=429660#pid429660

There's hundreds of examples to show you hate white people passionately, support ISIS, is an Islamic convert, and celebrates terrorism.

LOL @ these ethnics coming to his defense and showing no respect for the rule of law, and no care for the possibility of someone getting hurt by him.

Click the TENS OF THOUSANDS of posts he made here and on the cameldog website and it won't take long for serious alarm bells to start ringing.

Adolf Hipster

Banned
LOL @ these ethnics coming to his defense and showing no respect for the rule of law, and no care for the possibility of someone getting hurt by him.

Click the TENS OF THOUSANDS of posts he made here and on the cameldog website and it won't take long for serious alarm bells to start ringing.

You sound like a caricature lmao your obsession with me is borderline 

i dont know if you are being serious or if i really hurt ur feelz

chill boyo

you are all over the place

just lol @ this mental breakdown and immense chimpout

:lmfao:

>rule of law 

What law is he breaking? 
Haven't you heard of free speech 
And FBI doesn't even have jurisdiction over him, he doesn't live in US

Adolf Hipster said:

You sound like a caricature lmao your obsession with me is borderline 

i dont know if you are being serious or if i really hurt ur feelz

chill boyo

you are all over the place

just lol @ this mental breakdown and immense chimpout

:lmfao:

LOL @ this piece of shit still trying to deflect the topic. i reported you to the FBI. Think about that.

I collected 200 examples of where you broke the law, supported terrorists, mocked the victims of terrorism, wished death or suffering upon white people, committed solicitation, and forwarded it. I am sure others will report you as well now that they know they can anonymously.

Try and deflect your way out of that!

Supreme Gentleman said:

>rule of law 

What law is he breaking? 
Haven't you heard of free speech 
And FBI doesn't even have jurisdiction over him, he doesn't live in US

Fucking idiot!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECHELON
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_surveillance

The NSA has full authority to spy on any person in any western nation they want! And only America has the right to free speech, Europe doesn't. Otherwise people wouldn't be going to prison for Holocaust denial.

Also, free speech doesn't cover what he has posted here... solicitation, support for terrorism, libel, etc. There is more than enough material there for charges, at least solicitation and supporting terrorism (yes he did, many times, read his posts!), if not more.

marty

Rotter
mrz said:
I have zero respect for rule of law, and if you do that means you are a zombie.

Buddy you better start respecting the laws or else one of these days your going to find yourself in an orange jumpsuit being pinned down by a guy name bubba farting on your face after he just ate a bowl of beans.