Has Having a Oneitis Damaged Your Health?

OldcelMisery

Normie
I can't sleep until about 7 or 8 in the morning now since x-mas weekend, and I only sleep for about 4 hours or less at a time. When I'm in bed at night, I have a racing heart and it feels like it's gonna jump out of my chest sometimes. And thanks to my stupid probation, I can't cope with marijuana to help me sleep and become more NT so I'm not obsessive over her. I can't even drink. Weed used to DESTROY these feelings for girls before they turned into obsessions. This oneitis over a WASP will likely be the most destructive one ever, and the last one for my life.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Idk man, getting laid def helps forget about your oneitis but the second you're starting to forget about her and she sends you a text all these feelings come flooding back from 0 to 100. Like I'd much rather fuck her than 10 girls her looks rating. That's how into her I am/was

She's done nothing to make me think she's a vile person as well in the 8 years I've known her. She's perfect af

OldcelMisery

Normie
UglyNormalFag said:
Idk man, getting laid def helps forget about your oneitis but the second you're starting to forget about her and she sends you a text all these feelings come flooding back from 0 to 100. Like I'd much rather fuck her than 10 girls her looks rating. That's how into her I am/was

She's done nothing to make me think she's a vile person as well in the 8 years I've known her. She's perfect af
I tried finding a NSA type of thing on POF, but the only mutual meet me match I found on there didn't reply to my intro message. And she's not even anywhere near the genetic quality of a German-American 6/10 tall thin girl with a MS degree, just an anchor baby indian-gook mongoloid wetback genetic garbage. It makes me want to shoot that bitch in the face especially since she's also vastly inferior to my cousins whom are actually at the same level as my oneitis. 

My current oneitis experience is the first red pilled one ever since I know love is fake, and know that these feelings aren't love, but obsession and wanting to accomplish something, but I do think she's really cool and would like to be able to talk to her in a casual setting instead of in court.
[hr]
UglyNormalFag said:

I tried finding a NSA type of thing on POF, but the only mutual meet me match I found on there didn't reply to my intro message. And she's not even anywhere near the genetic quality of a German-American 6/10 tall thin girl with a MS degree, just an anchor baby indian-gook mongoloid wetback genetic garbage. It makes me want to shoot that bitch in the face especially since she's also vastly inferior to my cousins whom are actually at the same level as my oneitis. 

My current oneitis experience is the first red pilled one ever since I know love is fake, and know that these feelings aren't love, but obsession and wanting to accomplish something, but I do think she's really cool and would like to be able to talk to her in a casual setting instead of in court.

PenileFacialSurgery

333 4d Ain
Autists
Lol

Having a Oneitis

Legit gave me AIDS due the depression of it being over

No joke...